POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Powerverse >>>>>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is one of the greatest lines in TV history

Whenever I drop my girl off at her parent's house, half the time I tell her I don't want to come to hang out and she always gets mad

And she always texts me to come to get her early because her obnoxious uncle is getting on her nerves

Best believe I am gonna hit her with this joint next time she does this

Then tape some phone books to my stomach to go and pick her up, because ole girl might try to stab me when she gets in the car

Wait til y’all see the faces Zeke making :rofl:
1643691682052.jpeg
1643691955257.jpeg

Low key he was the MVP of the episode

Let's disregard the lawyer who was of absolutely no help and didn't stop them from talking, the line of questioning or why they were even questioning the entire family and not just Brayden

but Trace

65b73af281ef937a24787f90ad86cbff.gif

Cane, Tariq, Brayden, Monet, he'll implicate everyone freely. Even himself.

Low key he was the MVP of the episode

Let's disregard the lawyer who was of absolutely no help and didn't stop them from talking, the line of questioning or why they were even questioning the entire family and not just Brayden

but Trace

65b73af281ef937a24787f90ad86cbff.gif

Cane, Tariq, Brayden, Monet, he'll implicate everyone freely. Even himself.
Exactly why he’ll be quick to be bodied.

If Cane was murkin boys like he did dude from episode 1 of Ghost, Trace would be dead right now

Cane really been soft this whole season if we're keeping it a buck.

Sending Brayden to take out Lauren, scared of his papi, getting yoked up by Mecca. Dude really only like that when he can press people not in the streets fr.
They switched it up with him….At 1st he was basically the enforcer for the fam, no thinking…Now all he tries to do is plan n scheme behind the scenes while using past rep to try to intimidate folks

Y’all peep Monet telling Mecca that Zeke ain't smart enough to think thru things on his own? :rofl:
They really just making this man a full out dummy.

And Trace. I hate Trace. I hate who and what Trace represents. To all you Traces out there. Eff you.

Also, what’s up with Effie running with Cane now? She been wishy washy and Tariq over here pillow talkin can’t even see all three of his chicks were playing him one way or another :smh:

Back
Top Bottom