POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I really dont understand why this lily white girl would steal a crack vial, and smoke it. It wasnt like she was jonesing from that dirty blunt she smoked. None of that maked sense to me.

that girl been around drugs her whole life. She probably been doing blow. Coupled with the stress from home.

Lulu and Marvin need to take over. Im tired of seeing Raq get rejected by suppliers:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them dudes don’t be wanting to do business with her :lol:.

That chic got Kanaan gone, smh.

I really dont understand why this lily white girl would steal a crack vial, and smoke it. It wasnt like she was jonesing from that dirty blunt she smoked. None of that maked sense to me.
She probably took it to and to her weed. She liked the blunt, wanted the same experience again. Before she smoked the crack, she was gonna smoke weed, but was out.

She seemed hesitant to smoke straight crack before she did it. Unfortunately for her, she got some of Kanan's secret recipe.

Keep Kanan out the kitchen. Boy remixed the work and cooked up a one hitter quitter. Cynda Williams taking cats out. Kanan can’t get right at this point in the game and if Raq wasn’t his mom, boy woulda been dead.

Raq got the same contract the female professor got on Power II, 2 or 3 sex scenes an episode minimum.

ol girl looked in her drawer was outta weed and settled for rocks. Damn.

You can't send a duck to eagle school, what?

Kanan is always getting Reggie involved in some ****.

Raq just sent someone to switch sides and Unique tries to get her own brother to be on his side?

I felt sorry for Jukebox outside just sitting there thinking she had been stood up. So she was just going to get high and just go and stand in her moms face?

The credits are funny, crackhead, crackhead friend. Somewhere someone is bragging to his friends he was crackhead one in the credits.

Nobody knew in the whole crackhead house that people were dying until all of them were dead?

Marvin is one of the biggest idiots in tv history only surpassed by Kanan. Lulu is a simp who got the drop on someone with their back turned and still missed. Then told on himself.

It's not saying much but Jukebox has the most sense out of the whole family
like why did they not let him get the body?

Proud of everything this show is. If you want amazing story telling, awesome acting, gorgeous actors and actresses (McCord from 90210 is Amazing) and compelling storyline this isn't the show for you. If you want to learn how K is a criminal genius, this ain't the show for you. If you want a show that promotes Conservative values, small businesses, entrepreneurial spirit and racial reconciliation, THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU AND ME.

She probably took it to and to her weed. She liked the blunt, wanted the same experience again. Before she smoked the crack, she was gonna smoke weed, but was out.

She seemed hesitant to smoke straight crack before she did it. Unfortunately for her, she got some of Kanan's secret recipe.

But how does she know about that? She had no clue dude added coke to the blunt he passed her. Sniffing coke and smoking pot is what she knows. Not crack, that's straight out of left field.

But how does she know about that? She had no clue dude added coke to the blunt he passed her. Sniffing coke and smoking pot is what she knows. Not crack, that's straight out of left field.
I think she just wanted something to mellow her out since her mother was being a **** and she really didn't want to go with dude who she was going with. People do crazy things to chase that escape.

No it is not though

I just rewatched episode 6. She knows about it from Crown giving her the blunt with it in it.

Crown doesn't put powdered coke in the joint, he put crack in it. He does this right in front of Nicole. He sits down on the couch with Nicole and Old School Angie, and does this....
Crown.PNG

Then puts it in the blunt and rolls it. Then you see a shot that shows both girls were looking at him while he did this.

Then of course Nicole hits the blunt and likes it.

So even with Power's bad writing, seems like they covered their bases on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom