POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

No burner phones. Tommy dressed like Batman everyday with a tracker under his car for 2 seasons and not a peep from the feds.

50 got a brand new 550 pulling up to south Jamaica queens. How is he paying utilities in grannies name?
Dude texting crimes on his regular phone to a DA.

6D10B652-E94B-40CB-B2DB-F971836E84B1.jpeg

08F35EEE-7464-4FE0-AF4F-3B47AAE19B0B.jpeg

082D97B8-E1F4-49AD-9933-EF3944DDC913.jpeg

6AD6D2A1-8640-4243-9293-230EC4BCBFA9.jpeg

bb shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as the wire
the wire was real life
bb was that fake stuff white people believe
being a drug dealer is about

I'd say that the main problem with Power started from the beginning. Seems like they shouldn't have started off with Ghost being a top dog in the game.
Perhaps you're right. But then, it wouldnt have had my interest. The reason why I believe people loved the show, at least for me, because he was a stone cold, calculated, risk management, genius killer.

Dude had a stash of burners, always one step ahead, running ****, eliminating the opposition, uniting common hustlers for one objective, untouchable, under the radar, etc etc dude.

Now he's just a chump that can't even have a decent strategy for anything. A dude that is asking Dre for help eliminating his problems, a dude that kills random people, etc etc etc. This ain't even a real G ... dude had the audacity to look at stern and ask if he was going to let them get away with that. In what ******* world is that the Ghost they hooked us on. ******* chump.

Speaking of Tariq.. can anyone ID that over shirt he had on in the car with Kanan. I'ma be hurt if thats his private school attire.

SOA is a terrible show to keep up with.

Every episode is a how much worse can Gema make things contest. Or biker gang can go do a drive by on them loud as bikes and return to the same hangout every day lol. But it guess it's real after seeing what happened in that Texas biker shootout

But on Power.
Ghost and Angie affair about as tired as Scandal.

I feel like the show bout to be about Tariq. We seen everybody have there little fling . Even Tasha with slim Steve Harvey.
Tariq the new Kanan.

SOA is a terrible show to keep up with.

Every episode is a how much worse can Gema make things contest. Or biker gang can go do a drive by on them loud as bikes and return to the same hangout every day lol. But it guess it's real after seeing what happened in that Texas biker shootout

But on Power.
Ghost and Angie affair about as tired as Scandal.

I feel like the show bout to be about Tariq. We seen everybody have there little fling . Even Tasha with slim Steve Harvey.
Tariq the new Kanan.
dawg i started choking lol

Back
Top Bottom