POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

And here I am thinking we were having a good season until I came in here :rofl:
:rofl:
Would that have made the scene any different? Honestly who gives a f*** if somebody got buzzed up. Y'all act like Shawn and Tommy were getting buzzed up every episode in the beginning. Maybe the cops told the attendant down stairs to send them up without any warning. This is television man they ain't got time for every little detail.
That you Courtney Kemp?
tenor.gif

Who would u rather have on your team at this point angie or tasha
Would rather get a new joint than either one of em...but Angela if I had to choose, at least i would have an insider in law enforcement ...Tasha is useless right now, she aint even taking care of the kids with Tariq off at school and baby girl with grandma all the time :lol:

Easily Angela. She still loves him after all that. That means he has at least a couple more months to ruin her life. Easily.

I'd take Angela for sure. Shorty has like the top position in her region in law enforcement and still out here committing crimes for you and the chick you left for her.

Would rather get a new joint than either one of em...but Angela if I had to choose, at least i would have an insider in law enforcement ...Tasha is useless right now, she aint even taking care of the kids with Tariq off at school and baby girl with grandma all the time :lol:

:rofl:facts!

Angela and Greg work for the federal goverment and are high level prosecuters yet they living in some random small NY apartment with fire escapes :lol:

Keisha place was looking nicer than theirs

Attorneys working for the Department of Justice make a starting salary of about $55,700, higher if you have experience working as a clerk (source). Federal prosecutors working as assistant U.S. attorneys (AUSAs) make between $49,000and $142,000.
I’m sure her and Greg were on the low end of this.

When Tasha said "because he loves me, more than you ever have"

:rofl:

Why do you think Angela is on the low end of the scale?

I'm like they been dating for a month plus he already left her like 5 times because somehow he can't understand how she has to communicate with the criminal she's married to and enabled, who she also has children with including one they just buried.

Shawn and Tommy were on the approved list of people that could just go up to their penthouse.

If you remember when Tasha first kicked Ghost out of the house, the next thing she did was immediately remove him from that list so the doorman would not just let him go upstairs.

In this case I'll just assume the NYPD strong armed the doorman
Can't make reasonable conclusions in this thread man what are you doing?

Terry is a be on his Drake "you can do better" **** lol .. dude always been a square but he's gonna a key player in helping them all get off the hook

Back
Top Bottom