POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Have y'all heard of Roku. If not google it. It's like free cable. The box is only like 60 bucks once. No monthly fees unless you have paid apps like Netflix Hulu Amazon.

Check it out

Nothing to be scared of lol. I airplay to my Apple TV. I have basic cable for like sports. Them movie channels cost mad money and never have anything good. 

how do you even jailbreak an iphone? can it go back to the old version? will i lose all my pics and music. im open to it since im going to get the new iphone in a few months anyways

Man the show is great so far 

i just just don't trust his wife she look so thottie 
ohwell.gif

yeah i wish. im too scared to jailbreak my phone. it cost too much lol
Nothing to be scared of lol. I airplay to my Apple TV. I have basic cable for like sports. Them movie channels cost mad money and never have anything good. 

Just saw this. Can you use that AppleTv to let's say, put NT on the screen, I can't with my roku. I can airplay channels like YouTube netflix etc, but I can't use it for browsing the web, can you on your Apple?

I don't understand how his own wife wants him to be a drug dealer forever. I would think she would want him out of the business asap seeing as they have kids

I don't understand how his own wife wants him to be a drug dealer forever. I would think she would want him out of the business asap seeing as they have kids

Me either son thats why I don't feel sorry for her cause she ain't right...Ghost trying to go legit & the wife is the last person you would expect to want him to keep hustling...

My early thoughts on the show...it might not go anywhere. Not to give out spoilers, but Ghost is too sloppy. I hope the writing doesn't ruin the show. It has potential to be really good or really bad. 

Just saw this. Can you use that AppleTv to let's say, put NT on the screen, I can't with my roku. I can airplay channels like YouTube netflix etc, but I can't use it for browsing the web, can you on your Apple?
Nah not websites online streaming stuff. But I am sure there is a JB tweak for that. Bout to hit Google lol 

how do you even jailbreak an iphone? can it go back to the old version? will i lose all my pics and music. im open to it since im going to get the new iphone in a few months anyways
iClarified is a good site with tutorials. You are about to open a crazy can of worms. There is a iPhone thread on here we post mad good tweaks and stuff on there. Backup your phone prior you shouldnt have a problem I never lost my pics and music JB or not. U can't go back to an old version of OS but you can "un JB" your phone just by restoring it. 

1. The wife HAS to complain about something...there has to be at home conflict on these type shows :lol:

The roles are usually reversed as you stated I don't mind the flip side but the way she's going about it is stupid. Any drug dealer on his level should have other businesses but putting all his eggs in a "club empire" is stupid...even if you don't take into account the unwanted attention it brings.

2. Money/power/attention.

3. She over estimates how good he is...currently anyway. He may have been that dude before but now he's a sitting duck.

Last edited:
1. The wife HAS to complain about something...there has to be at home conflict on these type shows
laugh.gif

The roles are usually reversed as you stated I don't mind the flip side but the way she's going about it is stupid. Any drug dealer on his level should have other businesses but putting all his eggs in a "club empire" is stupid...even if you don't take into account the unwanted attention it brings.

3. She over estimates how good he is...currently anyway. He may have been that dude before but now he's a sitting duck.
That's the thing...Ghost wants OUT. He JUST wants to have a club.

1. The wife HAS to complain about something...there has to be at home conflict on these type shows :lol:

That's the thing...Ghost wants OUT. He JUST wants to have a club.

He wants to open up several clubs...Vegas, Miami etc.

Ghost used "clean" money to open up the club only to launder money through it...Not a good exit strategy.

NYPD are gonna be watching/shaking him down now... also not good for someone trying to go straight. I have a feeling that fool they beat up is gonna cause more problems too.

I understand he wants to get out but you have to have a bigger more secure plan in addition to the club.

Last edited:
saw the first ep. was slightly on the cheesy/typical side.

will watch one more before i decide im done with it.

laugh.gif
at y'all cats talking like this is real life
laugh.gif

Show is very good though
If you're from Los Angeles, you would know IT is real life.

Leonardo's is a mexican dance club that caters to the boots and big hats of the city. They own a chunk of Vermont Ave between Adams 28th St. and they own a chunk of La Brea a couple blocks away from Miracle Mile (one of the most expensive zip codes in L.A.). 

I'm not talking about just a club...that club bought them the block that they've turned in plazas.

So the show is based on the owner of that spot?
I dont know but dude said drug dealers dont own clubs and what not.

I'm speaking from my upbringing. I grew up where I live now and when I was a kid, it was a dance club. The older I got I kept seeing the same old run down club. Then in 08 when I came back and bought a house, they owned the block, they own Tacos el unico (gets little to no business) yet they remodeled and expanded the site in a mini plaza.

Of course, we're dealing with cartel money but the show isn't far fetched.

I dont know but dude said drug dealers dont own clubs and what not.

I'm speaking from my upbringing. I grew up where I live now and when I was a kid, it was a dance club. The older I got I kept seeing the same old run down club. Then in 08 when I came back and bought a house, they owned the block, they own Tacos el unico (gets little to no business) yet they remodeled and expanded the site in a mini plaza.

Of course, we're dealing with cartel money but the show isn't far fetched.

Concur. I know the area hes talking about

Back
Top Bottom