My watches

Tag Carrera
3622409551_e1d6a511c8.jpg

Breitling Evolution Chronograph
3559241815_010a9c48ae.jpg

Their home:
3793325647_3046083931.jpg

3793325257_60d6814fdf.jpg

Kenneth Cole sucks. I used to have one and that thing rusted within a year.
Nice designs but horrible quality.

Nice collection PoBlack, those photos look familiar though. Didn't you post it here before?

Anywho, I want to get a watch PVDed so badly. Some of the PVDed watches just looks good.
Rolex Submariner
1.jpg
2.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

Panerai

Originally Posted by RFX45

Kenneth Cole sucks. I used to have one and that thing rusted within a year.
Nice designs but horrible quality.

Nice collection PoBlack, those photos look familiar though. Didn't you post it here before?

Anywho, I want to get a watch PVDed so badly. Some of the PVDed watches just looks good.
Rolex Submariner
1.jpg
2.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

Panerai

saw that rolex pv'd this morning on that other site and that looks real nice.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Info on the AP with orange arabics?

I want it!

I believe that is the AP ROO Scuba Orange, which was a limited release special.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Info on the AP with orange arabics?

I want it!

I believe that is the AP ROO Scuba Orange, which was a limited release special.
Ugh...only 300 pieces made, one's up for auction with starting bid at 14.5k.

I'll never own it. Can dream though.

Yo RFX what's good on the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Cal 36 RS2 Ti? Been drooling over this watch since I saw it at Baselworld 2008. I saw you post one a fewpages back. I think it was called the caliper concept back in 2008.

Has Tag begun selling these? I know it was a concept back in 2008. If so, how much, and where can I find one?

I'm hoping this can be had for $4-6,000...but knowing Tag $10,000 is more like it. Let me know.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

RFX a quick question. i have the original tags and box from the rolex gmt i had, is it worth anything or should i just go ahead and toss it. thanks

def don't throw it away! Would you ever toss your jordan boxes? And honestly I don't think you should even sell the box and tags..... always nice tokeep something like that complete with everything, and if you ever want/need to sell it you def want to have th eboxes/tags to make it a much easier/quickersale.

^^ I was looking at Rolex boxes on sale at Timezone and the complete sets are going for $75-$100+.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Yo RFX what's good on the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Cal 36 RS2 Ti? Been drooling over this watch since I saw it at Baselworld 2008. I saw you post one a few pages back. I think it was called the caliper concept back in 2008.

Has Tag begun selling these? I know it was a concept back in 2008. If so, how much, and where can I find one?

I'm hoping this can be had for $4-6,000...but knowing Tag $10,000 is more like it. Let me know.

Yeah, it is a concept that has gone to production and should be hitting stores already. They said it was of limited production but no one could really verifyit. The ones you are seeing on the interwebs are usually pre-orders or actually, your AD should be able to order it for you from Tag directly.
I still think it is over-priced even though it is one of Tags best movements and the case is made of grade 2 titanium. Retail is $8,900-$9,100 but you can geta considerably high discount on Tags so expect to pay around $6k-$7k. For that price, I have too many watches on my list but the watch is definitelydrool-worthy.
drool.gif

Here's a pic of the s/s version:
6009_212385255443_880880443_7793760_5784869_n.jpg

And an unboxing vid:

Originally Posted by slickrick916

Originally Posted by elgrenas

RFX a quick question. i have the original tags and box from the rolex gmt i had, is it worth anything or should i just go ahead and toss it. thanks

def don't throw it away! Would you ever toss your jordan boxes? And honestly I don't think you should even sell the box and tags..... always nice to keep something like that complete with everything, and if you ever want/need to sell it you def want to have th eboxes/tags to make it a much easier/quicker sale.

see the thing is i sold my gmt and couldnt find the box and paperwork they come with so i sold without it. now thta i have unpacked i found all of it and itsjust sittin there. and for the jordan boxes i do throw them away why cause i wear the shoes not the boxes.

Originally Posted by boywiththeshoes

^^^ where did you get your winder case from?

That's a Brookstone winder. I got it for $200 at brookstone.com

RFX, I posted the Tag Carrera pic a while back on one of these watch threads. I don't come here often so I'm not sure if this is the same one.

i went through pages in this thread, i don't have a ballin budget but
can someone suggest me a watch?

i like all black watches. big face watches. preferably with leather bands.
i really don't know where to start. im tryna spend like $300 max
ohwell.gif

I'll be honest, a good quality watch in the $300 mark with a big face (42mm-44mm + ) and black aren't easy to find, especially with an automaticmovement.
I suggested so many good quality Seiko's and Hamilton and Tissot already for a slightly higher price mark.
I suggest checking those out again.

If you really can't find any that suits your style, a quartz watch from any designers (ie: Armani, Burberry, Michael Kors, Diesel, etc...) should suffice.

Here's a few (all 42mm or bigger):
$195 (Pam Homage?)
_5889535.jpg

$180
_5847687.jpg

$180 (Pam Homage?)
_5844195.jpg

$295
_5846273.jpg

$150
_5840192.jpg

There are also plenty of choices from Fossil.

I'll be honest, a good quality watch in the $300 mark with a big face (42mm-44mm + ) and black aren't easy to find, especially with an automatic movement.
I suggested so many good quality Seiko's and Hamilton and Tissot already for a slightly higher price mark.
I suggest checking those out again.

If you really can't find any that suits your style, a quartz watch from any designers (ie: Armani, Burberry, Michael Kors, Diesel, etc...) should suffice.

Here's a few (all 42mm or bigger):
$195 (Pam Homage?)

$180

$180 (Pam Homage?)
_5844195.jpg
Where can i cop this?

Back
Top Bottom