POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Yeah, the leather is better but I really don't want to wear the gator strap in hot summer days.
This one actually looks a lot better than I expected and the gator strap will be back around fall/winter time.

lilpro4u.
that carbon fiber strap works much better on that watch, good job.

rfx45.
i don't like the look of that bracelet but i understand your reasoning. it doesn't look terrible, just doesn't fit the style like the gator does.nice watch regardless.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Seriously, as many times as it's been asked i have yet to see RFX answer that question.. Dudes need to just stop asking.

No doubt. This is the stupidest question anyone can ask on a forum. What difference does it make? What if he said he was a doctor... does that mean you're gonna run out and get your MD?

man everyone needs to relax. i was just joking. i dont care what the man does i was J/P. i take my hat off to homie for what he has and has done.

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

Honestly, I've answered that question so many times and after about 15-20 times, I just tend to ignore it.
I figure, some part of my life shouldn't be part of NT and that is one of it.
No offense intended to anyone here though so I hope that is understandable.

lilpro4, the carbon strap looks great. It goes well with the watch, I want to get one for my Carrera now.

As for the new Portuguese bracelet, here is it.
I actually like it a lot. The bracelet is pretty solid and heavy.
The polished links and middle brushed links goes well with the watch case, which is also part polished part brushed.
The polished part of the link even goes well with the polished lugs of the watch, a smooth transition.
1ns11.jpg

5rfx11.jpg

6rfx11.jpg

810.jpg

711.jpg

RFX nice. but imo leather is the way to go. but again you like stick with it.

To those looking to get an Omega for a great price (almost 50% off) Bailey Banks and Biddle stores all over the country are closing or liquidating stock due tothe bad economy and they are offering great deals on Omega. I have heard that some great deal on Breitling and Tag could be had so to those who has one in yourarea, give them a visit or a call to see what kind of great deal you can get.

Some also do phone orders and ship but the only accept AMEX with that method.

Oh man, my hand has been itching to give the stores a call ever since I found out over the weekend.
So tempting because this kind of sale doesn't happen often, or a big chain store as BB&B doesn't file for Chapter 11 very often.

Oh man, my hand has been itching to give the stores a call ever since I found out over the weekend.
So tempting because this kind of sale doesn't happen often, or a big chain store as BB&B doesn't file for Chapter 11 very often.

what about other lower end models. might go to south coast and check it out.

I need a quick help guys, which looks better?

IWC Ingenieur AMG Titanium Chrono?
3725-03-0002.jpg

OR

IWC Ingenieur Chrono (non-titatnium)
3725-01-0002.jpg

Non-titanium.

Normally I like red accents, but for some reason I don't think it works that well on the Ingenieur.

Sorry, I am in a hurry.
Here's better and smaller pics.
happy.gif

Ingenieur_Chronograph_AMG.jpg

VS

Ingenieur_Chronograph.jpg

I like the numerals on the first one but I think the second one has a cleaner look.

Sorry, I am in a hurry.
Here's better and smaller pics.
happy.gif

Ingenieur_Chronograph_AMG.jpg

VS

Ingenieur_Chronograph.jpg

I like the numerals on the first one but I think the second one has a cleaner look.

second one is cleaner like you said. i would go with # 2

Your right about the numerals/clean between the two. I still think I like the first one more. The numerals just really do it for me.

I like the third one - I'm just never a fan of too much stuff on the face. The red looks better at the periphery of the face too.

3836316890_f280a86310.jpg

I got this tissot today. Actually its my first watch, cuz I dont even remember when was the last time I had one, so Im still getting used to it, but its allgood.

I know next to nothing about watches, but I actually saw this one and I liked it, so felt like maybe it was time to start wearing one. I actually wouldnt spendmy own cash on a watch, but I got this one as a gift for graduating college, so its all good.

So what yall think about it?

I think I might go with the third option since it has an in-house movement with a pellaton system and shock absorber.
It also has a much cleaner dial.
The chrono's has a Valjoux 7750 without the shock absorber.

Amyone else?

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

I got this tissot today. Actually its my first watch, cuz I dont even remember when was the last time I had one, so Im still getting used to it, but its all good.

I know next to nothing about watches, but I actually saw this one and I liked it, so felt like maybe it was time to start wearing one. I actually wouldnt spend my own cash on a watch, but I got this one as a gift for graduating college, so its all good.

You made a great choice. I suggested it several times in this thread and it is a good value for what you get, well you got it for free so that is the bestvalue I guess.
Other than that it is a quartz, it is a great watch. Post pics when you can.

Took pics of my Carrera by the way.
9rfx10.jpg

11rfx10.jpg

12rfx10.jpg

13rfx10.jpg

10rfx10.jpg

It is on croc strap right now, but it may not be soon enough.
Lilpro4u inspired me.

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

I got this tissot today. Actually its my first watch, cuz I dont even remember when was the last time I had one, so Im still getting used to it, but its all good.

I know next to nothing about watches, but I actually saw this one and I liked it, so felt like maybe it was time to start wearing one. I actually wouldnt spend my own cash on a watch, but I got this one as a gift for graduating college, so its all good.

You made a great choice. I suggested it several times in this thread and it is a good value for what you get, well you got it for free so that is the best value I guess.
Other than that it is a quartz, it is a great watch. Post pics when you can.

Took pics of my Carrera by the way.
9rfx10.jpg

11rfx10.jpg

12rfx10.jpg

13rfx10.jpg

10rfx10.jpg

It is on croc strap right now, but it may not be soon enough.
Lilpro4u inspired me.
very nice sir, very nice.

ballin all day that is my next purchase. real nice watch as well.

Back
Top Bottom