POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

anyone have any opinions on sea-gull watches?

Yeah I have 2 of them. The 1963 chrono and the open wheel. They are great for the money, I would compare them to Seiko which both offer a wide variety of watches through various price point that has the quality to back them up.

They are the only Chinese watch company that I have no trouble buying from.

the meister ambassador on the right was my last pickup 6-8 months ago as my daily wear... just scooped this bad boy eco drive nighthawk up since i've always wanted one and didn't realize they came in black...

great weight and great functionability + super versatile... 8) 8)

Last edited:
the meister ambassador on the right was my last pickup 6-8 months ago as my daily wear... just scooped this bad boy eco drive nighthawk up since i've always wanted one and didn't realize they came in black...

great weight and great functionability + super versatile... 8) 8)

re: Meister
excellent choice and taste going with the ambassador, but i'm a bit biased lol...picked mine up awhile back as i was holding out for the carbon fiber fabric bracelet...it's such a sweet watch with amazing details for all black

re: Bulova
fell in love with the entire precisionist line, but something about this rose gold/gold version with the black band had me instantly...the red sweeping hand might be my fav touch

N
watch may need servicing.
Not necessarily, depends on the winder. The cheap winders don't work nearly as well a a moderately priced winder. My first watch winder was a cheap one from amazon, didn't work well at all. Upgraded to a nice Wolf design and haven't had any issues with my watches.

Purchased my first watch on New Years. Rolex GMT2 [emoji]128513[/emoji] Only pet peeve is how easily the polished band scratches. Anyone can recommend me a good winder?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of using a Scotch Brite pad for polishing a brushed finish on a watch brand? Anyone ever tried to polish their watch band??

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of using a Scotch Brite pad for polishing a brushed finish on a watch brand? Anyone ever tried to polish their watch band??

I use cape cod polishing cloths to restore the shine on my stainless steel watches. There are plenty of tutorials on the web to which type of scotch brite to use.

Any recommendations for a watch around the $1-1.3k range?

I am planning on getting it for my brother for his wedding this coming July.

Only thing that struck my eye was the Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro. Not sure what type of style is this..pilot?

Any recommendations for a watch around the $1-1.3k range?

I am planning on getting it for my brother for his wedding this coming July.

Only thing that struck my eye was the Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro. Not sure what type of style is this..pilot?
Hamilton is a great choice. Have a look at their models and see which one you like the most.

Frederique Constant is also a good brand around that price range.

Back
Top Bottom