POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Been looking at the Men's Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph Watch AT1183-07A

Any reviews or suggestions?

The Hamilton pilot is huge at 46mm because the watch is all dial. I wouldn't recommend that Hamilton unless you have a big wrist or it will look ridiculous. Try before you buy.

Laco/Archimede/Stowa pilot > Hamilton big pilot

So what about the Mido brand. Does it compare to the above mentioned

The Hamilton pilot is huge at 46mm because the watch is all dial. I wouldn't recommend that Hamilton unless you have a big wrist or it will look ridiculous. Try before you buy.

you can also check out Steinhart, they have some very nice, clean and simple pilot's in a 44mm size with ETA automatic movement for a reasonable price

Same tier as Hamilton and Tissot. Laco and Stowa have a history for pilot watches and offer great value and quality. Archimede has great cases and made in Germany IIRC.

you can also check out Steinhart, they have some very nice, clean and simple pilot's in a 44mm size with ETA automatic movement for a reasonable price

Those are good too but the cases from Laco/Archimede/Stowa blow them out of the water. Steinhart offer great value. They are in the Mido/Hamilton/Tissot tier.

Cause I'm feeling the mido multifort chrono

They are very good watches, I just wouldn't buy a Pilot watch from them as their are other companies with a rich history of aviation. Go for it bro, definitely better in terms of quality compared to a lot of overpriced fashion brand watches.

Last edited:
They are very good watches, I just wouldn't buy a Pilot watch from them as their are other companies with a rich history of aviation. Go for it bro, definitely better in terms of quality compared to a lot of overpriced fashion brand watches.

trust me I am looking at all the ones you mentioned before. I really appreciate your help. Repped.

Does anyone happen to have any Macy's online/in-store coupons that can be applied to watches? Looking to get my girl a Michael Kors piece for Christmas.

Reps to anyone who helps!

Does anyone happen to have any Macy's online/in-store coupons that can be applied to watches? Looking to get my girl a Michael Kors piece for Christmas.

Reps to anyone who helps!

Macy's website has a "friend" promo code and it doesn't look like MK is excluded.

Last edited:

Just picked this up for a great price...tag heuer f1
pimp.gif
nice, pick up, yeah I got email yesterday from jomashop for cyber monday II they had for $695, I thought about for a minute, but I got so many damn watches I decided to pass

I have a chance to get a TAG Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen Black Face Swiss Chronograph for 1700 good buy or not

Not a huge watch person but received this last Christmas actually and I'd say I prolly wore it about 10x total for certain occasions.

If I wanted to look at a few Everyday watches what brand or style would be my best bet ?

Not a huge watch person but received this last Christmas actually and I'd say I prolly wore it about 10x total for certain occasions.

If I wanted to look at a few Everyday watches what brand or style would be my best bet ?

Depends on your price range papi.

Here are my recommendations:

Citizen, Seiko, Orient, Casio (Edifice Line), Timex (not the J. Crew ones)

Avoid - Invicta, Sturhling, Swiss Legend, most Fashion Brand Watches

Tips - try before you buy, go to the local department/retail store to check out the watches available and try them on to get an idea of size

Sites 2 Buy - Amazon, Ashford, Jomashop

Last edited:
Thanks bro

Flyknit those look good, I'd like to boss up to something really nice next year, need to do my homework on these watches though

Last edited:
gold hublot......

at least 30 racks?

looks really good blk/gold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom