Post your Vans vol 2?

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Sup...hmmm, might've read your PM but didn't reply, my bad, anywho, no, the FTC's should be cool, cuz I wear both 8 and 8.5.....

Cris.
Sounds good. Im interested then those are dope
pimp.gif
...mybulletproof HC is an 8 and they hurt my feet like crazy...what size is your HC and how do they fit for you? Thanks Cris.

Not hating but seriously, I dont understand this whole big facination with half cabs now. Been around for awhile now and all of a sudden the ban wagon got realserious like 8 months to a year ago. And 90% of you guys buying all them dont even skate.

I only have like 5 pairs, 3 that I love ( W)Taps Chukka, W)Taps Sk8 High and DQM Chukkas)

Picked 'em up 2 weeks ago?

IMG%5D%20

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Not hating but seriously, I dont understand this whole big facination with half cabs now. Been around for awhile now and all of a sudden the ban wagon got real serious like 8 months to a year ago. And 90% of you guys buying all them dont even skate.
It happens, man.

Can anyone shed some info one the light blue suede chukkas with dark red soles (I believe they are supremes from the halftone collection). I would post pics,but can't do it from work. What type of release were they and how much should a DS pair should go for? Thanks in advance!

Not hating but seriously, I dont understand this whole big facination with half cabs now. Been around for awhile now and all of a sudden the ban wagon got real serious like 8 months to a year ago. And 90% of you guys buying all them dont even skate.

It tends to happen dudes are quick to jump on things just look at (Skav)
laugh.gif

Ha I remember when I got my first Half Cab's back in 1st grade made my moms buy them for me almost made a huge scene

I got my first pair of HC's back in '94 when Mike Carroll was the Thrasher Skater of the Year
They have always been very dope kicks...but it is funny how they r so hyped up these days.

i personally dont like hal-cabs too much. i liek the authentic lows, and chukkas. those are the cleanest to me

lol I ride BMX and I have since I was 12 I used to race,and now Im 21 .and do you know how many racers and flatland riders wear old school vans, I can say Idon't own one pair of half cabs. only skate highs and eras and some TNT's. dude get off my jock, all you do is hate on me.

lol......Real Talk Skav.

Some Of My Recent Half cabs

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=IMG_3700.jpg
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=purplehalfcabs.jpg

A lot of people in here that buy bball shoes cant ball...a lot of people that buy runners dont run...what are your takes on that???

Back
Top Bottom