Post your Vans vol 2?

thank you bro! got them for cheap on ebay but had to pay an extra $35 due to customs here in Amsterdam.
Seller wouldnt set a low value or mark it as a gift...smfh

those olson HIs are
smokin.gif
info!

Seller wouldnt set a low value or mark it as a gift...smfh

That's terrible...I thought it was like common knowledge to mark oversees shippings as a gift. Doesn't cost the seller anything either. Double smh!!!

HOLLA!!!

hosoi 2 era's and lake blue hc.....more hc soon...
ugh.....2/3rd....

retail is apparently $80......but whatever, wanted bad enough to pay over retail, first time in a good while!!!! Will be getting others once those drop
Just picked up the last pair, blacks, shipping out Monday:D

^Thanks, sneakermane.

Those black/blue w/taps are dope but I'd only pick them up for retail. Unfortunately, the lowest I've seen them for in person has been $96. If Ididn't already have shoes in the same color, I'd probably get them without any hesitation though.

^
eek.gif
legacys!!!!! dope!

i been missing the otws fam so ive been drawn to this thread again. nice stuff everyone....bradpiff, crisuno, bayarea....

those olsons are lookin real good, especially for 55. and good luck to those of you looking for ballistic sk8 his

Originally Posted by gonzy95

^
eek.gif
legacys!!!!! dope!

i been missing the otws fam so ive been drawn to this thread again. nice stuff everyone....bradpiff, crisuno, bayarea....

those olsons are lookin real good, especially for 55. and good luck to those of you looking for ballistic sk8 his

I was thinking why is this thread poppin off a little more than usual and then remembered how OTWS has been down the past few days. Why can't you guysshow the NT Vans thread as much love as OTWS?!

Originally Posted by crisone

^$55 for Lo's....$65 for Hi's......

Damn Cris that is cheap!! Everywhere around me is around $75.

And for those wondering...I am working on revamping the forum. It should be up really really soon! Only bad news...is it is a brand new forum, so everyonewill need to sign up again. But the new forum is SIIIIICCCCCKKKK!!!!

sneakermane, your picture of the black ones made me call up every shop on the site possible in ny and ord around me that i didnt think would be sold out andbuy for over retail.....i was like bleh.

Jus Got Dese Yesterday

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=Hosoi.jpg

I saw some Purple Authentics at Zumiez the other day...and i haven't seen them anywhere else ever since.

Has anyon seen the ALL purple authentics around their way?

^^^^THANK YOU RAF!!! I was starting to fiend!
tongue.gif

sneakermane, your picture of the black ones made me call up every shop on the site possible in ny and ord around me that i didnt think would be sold out and buy for over retail.....i was like bleh

That's how I felt when I saw your black/blues, Lefty! Too bad that was the only colorway my peeps didn't get.
mad.gif

Anyways...recent wears...

unds Olson Hi...LUV THIS SHOE!!!
df42570e3c4ca4b61e71d2ad52bff928d07f9ea.pjpg

Halfcab Gussetted...
e432532e7840848a1ea19d82148c5cb8f65745d.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom