POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

I missed the days of seeing the next year models either or Tv on MJs foot or in the store. Now with the internet you can examine every part of a shoe months before it comes out... Kinda takes the magic out of it

JB shouldn't announce what retros are coming out or when, just drop em randomly

Jordan 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11,15,16,18,20,22,23 are pretty bad to play basketball in. For them to be the greatest basketball shoes ever, they don't perform well on the court. The 15 and 16 are the worst basketball shoes I ever worn!

Last edited:
I wish sig shoes can in 4-5 color ways and that was it. I remember when the all blacks were the most anticipated color to release :smh:

Last edited:
"1's are ugly"

Hellllll naa, straight buggin. 

Its a sleek sneaker thats versatile.

Space Jam XI >>>>>> any XI

Only Lebrons that are dope STYLE wise are 8 & 10. Everything else is 
sick.gif

South Beach 8s made Lebrons hot.

I missed the days of seeing the next year models either or Tv on MJs foot or in the store. Now with the internet you can examine every part of a shoe months before it comes out... Kinda takes the magic out of it

Jordan 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11,15,16,18,20,22,23 are pretty bad to play basketball in. For them to be the greatest basketball shoes ever, they don't perform well on the court. The 15 and 16 are the worst basketball shoes I ever worn!
This cannot be stressed enough

I wish sig shoes can in 4-5 color ways and that was it. I remember when the all blacks were the most anticipated color to release
mean.gif
loved the early lebron era where we got 4-5 basic cws but there were hundreds of PEs

no reason to have a new CW come out every week

liked it better when kobe and lebron had sick PEs for different occasions, now they just wear shoes that anyone can get or nikeIDs. takes the fun out of being excited about what a player is wearing on the court

ray allen's jordans when he was in seattle >>>>>> __________

air max 95s are the best shoes ever, close 2nd is the AJIV.

certain folks young age makes thier opinion on kicks obsolete....idc.

dead is the time where your connect would **** wit u, & u dont screw em over by hustling wat they helped u cop.

heat is subjective. alot of the bs folks call heat, i call trash

Last edited:

I really think the sneakers sold to consumers are watered down versions compared to the ones athletes wear :lol:

"heat" is about the details and design and comfort of a shoe, not picking the brightest colors ever and throwing them on a shoe

all these new AF1s are tacky, all white >>>> ______

the hyperdunks x kobe 4 looks better than the hyperdunks

lunar > zoom

Lebron 3 are most definitely underrated.
Lebron 2 are also underrated.

DB Jordan 3 are overrated.
I would rather take the DB 1.

I think the IX would be more accepted had Jordan wore them in a season and won another championship. They get a lot of hate but I like them.

The black and blue penny 2 is the best looking Nike basketball shoe of all time.

Ronnie Fieg made one good shoe this year. The rest were just okay or mehh.

Running shoe elitists are 10x worse than Jordan ones.

Pointing your toes down as hard as you can to make your sneaker look flat for pics looks really stupid.

You're annoying if you constantly have to complain about size swapping or getting rid of the shoes you just spent a ton of money on because it's a half a size too big. I promise that half inch between your toe and the end of shoe won't make you trip over your own feet.

The whole sneakerhead culture is stupid and lame. Most of these dudes are corny and or dumb.

Just because something is limited doesn't make it heat.

The Doernbecher line is ridiculously overrated and overhyped.

I applaud resellers. People whine about high prices but never criticize the dolt spending 1K for a pair of shoes.

The whole sneakerhead culture is stupid and lame. Most of these dudes are corny and or dumb.

Just because something is limited doesn't make it heat.

The Doernbecher line is ridiculously overrated and overhyped.

I applaud resellers. People whine about high prices but never criticize the dolt spending 1K for a pair of shoes

This was about to make my list, but I was tired and couldn't think how I wanted to word it.

air jordan 14s are one of the best shoes to ball in (if not greatest).

i like jordans 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7s. i find it ridiculous that they crumble. retro them so they don't crumble.

adidas kb8 2 is underrated.

air jordan 2, 8, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 are garbage.

lebron 7s are the best of the signature line.

kds recent shoes are some of the ugliest and cheapest crap i have seen put together.

The AJ1 is the most overrated shoe ever. There are so many misconceptions about this shoe its a joke.

Thanks to Scoop Jacksons misinformation a lot of people think the AJ1 was the first show to retail @ $100 in 1985.... they werent. The AJ1s MSRP around $80 in 1985 but most stores sold them for $60 or less because nobody was paying that kind of money for a ROOKIES shoe... especially some Nikes which were seen as very boring at the time. People see the legacy of Jordan today and somehow assume it was like that since the start.

Secondly... the AJ1 was nothing more than a one-off model Dunk. It wasnt even intended to be MJs shoe, but the deciding factor that pulled MJ over to the Nike side was the fact that nike waas the only brand willing to give him his "own" shoe. I put own in quotes because they werent a shoe designed for MJ... they were a shoe that had already been designed. At the time Nike signed MJ they did not have the time to design, weartest and manufacture a new shoe... so instead they used a pre-existing shoe they were going to release in 1985 and replaced the logo on the ankle with the Jordan Wings Logo.

The shoe used was the Nike Air-Hoya, a simplified version of the Dunk. In the mid 80s Nike had a special relationship with Georgetown and would usually give them sneakers that were similar but slightly different than the rest of the Nike sponsored NCAA teams. The shoe slated for 1985 was the Air-Hoya, a very cheap and simple looking blue and grey sneaker taking many design queues from the Dunk. After the contract was finalized Nike figured the easiest and most cost effective way to appease MJ and release his own shoe was to use the pre-existing molds for HOYA and simply swap the logo on the ankle. Nike did this and the Air-Jordan was born.

Even though the AJ1 had an "Air" designation and the Dunk didnt I still feel likethe AJ1 is a less premium shoe and made considerably cheaper than the Dunk. I say this because the sole and midsole on the AJ1 have less detail than the Dunk and the tongue of the AJ1 is much cheaper looking and less durable due to the lace stabilizer being cut directly into the tongue instead of stitched on. In the old NikePark days there was also a considerable amount of debate as to whether the AJ1s even had Air-Sole units in them at all.

Look History only goes so far otherwise the XX3 and the XIV would be the GOAT for histroy reasons.

Outside of whats been coming outside now with NIKE AIR everyone always sleep on the ones

i like jordans 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7s. i find it ridiculous that they crumble. retro them so they don't crumble.

air jordan 2, 8,
15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 are garbage.

kds recent shoes are some of the ugliest and cheapest crap i have seen put together.

me and you will never see eye to eye because of your bad taste

Last edited:

This cannot be stressed enough
yeah but you can see ahead of time if you are getting a crappy retro made of crappy material with crappy quality.

air jordan 2, 8, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 are garbage.

me and you will never see eye to eye because of your bad taste
can we still be e-friends
nerd.gif

If Kanye didnt wear jordans when the soles were falling off they wouldnt be popularr today.

Also Lebron 11s are hands down a top 10 greatest shoe ever made.

And cp3.2s are a top ten shoe by jordan brand. Everytime I wear my pair I break necks and get complements 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom