Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Screenshot_20220412-080220_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-080157_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-080418_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-080346_Instagram.jpg

Cant wait for these.....

I cant wait to see menasor with all the cars clipped on him. Will be my first time owning that guy.

Blitzwing looks good but I don't like the $55 leader price point

Last edited:
I cant wait to see menasor with all the cars clipped on him. Will be my first time owning that.

Blitzwing looks good but I don't like the $55 leader price point
I hate it as well. I can justify it as a triple changer. The only leader class figure I refused to pay for was Shockwave. That should have been a Voyager Class price range.

Macross transaction hasn't push thru yet. seller seems not responding. I'm giving it another day. SDF-1 purchase is cancelled considering it is quite expensive and close to the price of the Dairugger XV I'm saving up for. right now, I'm able to save up for the Volcanicus add-on but still quite tentative. I might try assembling Volcanicus later and I'll see.

Speaking of third party, looks like I'm about to pick up the Thunder Manus, by Maketoys. Love how over the top it is, and i will always be a fan of combining gimmicks

getting close to closing the deal on saturday for the vf1 toys pickup unless something else happens.

Seller backed out. Was expecting it. Thought I was getting a great deal but not mad about it. atleast it got me closer now to purchasing the dairugger xv.

Screen+Shot+2022-04-18+at+2.15.38+PM.png

Hasbro, in partnership with Fanatics, is relaunching Starting Lineup, a Kenner legacy brand that initially ran from 1988 to 2001. The original brand features 3.75-inch scale posed action figures of real-life players from Major League Baseball (MLB), the National Football League (NFL), and the National Basketball Association (NBA).

The relaunched Starting Lineup brand will be offered for sale via Hasbro Pulse in addition to Fanatics’ network of official league stores and its own Fanatics.com.

Figures will be available for purchase online starting Sept. 22.

Popped into Toys R Us a few days ago, saw these and the nostalgia was calling.
E0E72A70-9DF0-46DF-99C0-F73E46A86856.jpeg

Seriously considering getting into the Neca Gargoyles too. Seems I got one foot out the door with Transformers atm, combo of the constant price increases + think I’m good with what I got

Back
Top Bottom