Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i know i'm going to hate myself for spending $700 on the LV Evidences, but I can't find any aviator-type sunglasses that fit my face.  anyone else that has a pair of evidences, how do you like them? any regrets?
nerd.gif

No regrets whatsoever, I really like mines alot.  They fit good and look great.  I get so many compliments on mines when I wear them.  The black and gold ones just have that prestigious look to them.

Love mine as well. I have a white pair and I wear them every chance I get. The thing about them is, when you're ready to get rid of them you can sell them for virtually the price as you paid on eBay. There's always someone willing to pay that price for them on there.

Originally Posted by JYabbz

I was wondering if anyone had any American Optical sunglasses and your opinions on them. From what I heard, they are great shades built for the military with a long standing history of quality. For $54 shipped with tons of options, sounds like a good deal.

Some pics:

%21BnBOR1%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrHqYOKjgEtlwkLonuBLh%29LqzN%28%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
these are good, from what I hear. especially for that price.

Jay-Z wearing Oliver Peoples Daddy B on the cover of Rolling Stone, June 2010

photo [emoji]169[/emoji] Rolling Stone

Oliver Peoples Daddy B, black frame with G-15 Polar lens

photo [emoji]169[/emoji] Oliver Peoples

Jay-Z has been wearing these Oliver Peoples Daddy B sunglasses on many occasions

does anyone know where i can buy persol sunglasses online?

aside from sunglass hut

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

some ysl wayfarrer type shades i picked up a week ago
Anyone got the model number?
anyone know if these have a tilted frame like the Wayfarers? If these don't there are an immediate cop.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

in case you're wondering how those gucci's looked...

ept_sports_nba_experts-885502459-1278446402.jpg
what is the model # for these? they look pretty nice.
Gucci 1622 got myself two pair, bout to cop # 3
thanks bro they look pretty dope.

how is the width on these? aviators fit my face good but i dont like shades that are really wide.

Back
Top Bottom