Post your Prom Date Vol. Then > Now

The weight gain/ poor diet thing is no joke.

I look at people's fb pics (friends/ acquaintances from hs & college) and am always shocked at people letting themselves go in such a short amount of time.  
grin.gif

My prom was in 02, girl was cute and just a little chubby, now she is just really pretty and about 40lbs lighter. But her chest looks deflated. We have drifted apart, I only ever talk to her on FB.

My prom was in 02, girl was cute and just a little chubby, now she is just really pretty and about 40lbs lighter. But her chest looks deflated. We have drifted apart, I only ever talk to her on FB.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Didn't even go to prom, I was banned.

the hell did you do?
laugh.gif

my mom made me go and my 'date' was a guy that graduated a year earlier that wanted to go to our prom...he paid for the tickets and dinner so i didn't care...

he's fat now too...

Originally Posted by Kim1

Didn't even go to prom, I was banned.

the hell did you do?
laugh.gif

my mom made me go and my 'date' was a guy that graduated a year earlier that wanted to go to our prom...he paid for the tickets and dinner so i didn't care...

he's fat now too...

Remember telling my ex girl she couldn't come to my prom because only girls from my HS could only go...she bought it too lol

Remember telling my ex girl she couldn't come to my prom because only girls from my HS could only go...she bought it too lol

Back
Top Bottom