Post your Prom Date Vol. Then > Now

Vida real, no puede ser
roll.gif

I didnt have a prom date. I just went with my boys and kicked it with them and their dates.

I didnt have a prom date. I just went with my boys and kicked it with them and their dates.

Then:
Spoiler [+]
2mx3281.jpg

Looking for the hd pics either on this external or my old one. Took a pic of this pic my mom insists on leaving up. From '06.

Now:
Spoiler [+]
20p45e.jpg

pic must be at least a year old since I had to log into myspace and get it

Haven't seen her since that summer, wow. Will update in 7 years.

Then:
Spoiler [+]
2mx3281.jpg

Looking for the hd pics either on this external or my old one. Took a pic of this pic my mom insists on leaving up. From '06.

Now:
Spoiler [+]
20p45e.jpg

pic must be at least a year old since I had to log into myspace and get it

Haven't seen her since that summer, wow. Will update in 7 years.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Looks like they're pulling out a tranquilizer dart from her shoulder

laugh.gif
yeah it does. Thats a BIG change over 10 years. Looking at her arms in the prom pic, you can kind of see it coming.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Looks like they're pulling out a tranquilizer dart from her shoulder

laugh.gif
yeah it does. Thats a BIG change over 10 years. Looking at her arms in the prom pic, you can kind of see it coming.

WOOOOOOW, definitely didn't expect it to be that bad. Her face is as bad as her body by the way

WOOOOOOW, definitely didn't expect it to be that bad. Her face is as bad as her body by the way

Never thought I'd see a chick where I'd put a paper bag over her body instead of her face.

Never thought I'd see a chick where I'd put a paper bag over her body instead of her face.

Back
Top Bottom