roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbirdz23

dang is this what u guys do?Clown on someone over and over and over YO LUCKY dont even sweat all the dudes that are worried about how you look!! All you dudes that are saying stuff about what this man weres or how this man looks sound like some FEMALES what does it matter to any of you haters what he looks like or how he dresses are you checking him out like that? Because it sure sounds like you guys are checking him out on some female type stuff!! And for the record i dont know LUCKY at all!! But i cant stand dudes that come down on somebody like that!!! If u dont like his threads keep it moving dont come in here and post the same stupid comment over and over...just leave it alone!! Or is it hurting you physically? I think not!! This is supposed to be a board were people with similar intrests can B.S. with eachother not put eachother down!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dang is this what u guys do?Clown on someone over and over and over YO LUCKY dont even sweat all the dudes that are worried about how you look!! All you dudes that are saying stuff about what this man weres or how this man looks sound like some FEMALES what does it matter to any of you haters what he looks like or how he dresses are you checking him out like that? Because it sure sounds like you guys are checking him out on some female type stuff!! And for the record i dont know LUCKY at all!! But i cant stand dudes that come down on somebody like that!!! If u dont like his threads keep it moving dont come in here and post the same stupid comment over and over...just leave it alone!! Or is it hurting you physically? I think not!! This is supposed to be a board were people with similar intrests can B.S. with eachother not put eachother down!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

moral_orel.jpg

Ok Moral Orel...calm down...it aint that serious...

dang is this what u guys do?Clown on someone over and over and over YO LUCKY dont even sweat all the dudes that are worried about how you look!! All you dudes that are saying stuff about what this man weres or how this man looks sound like some FEMALES I know you look fabulous with your Mr Rogers gear and matching knit tie. All these dudes hating, but I'm not because I want to protect you from the evil people on the internet that want to make fun of you, even though I don't know you from a hole in the wall. what does it matter to any of you haters what he looks like or how he dresses are you checking him out like that? Because it sure sounds like you guys are checking him out on some female type stuff!! And for the record i dont know LUCKY at all!!, but I want to make it known that I'm your number 1 protector here on NT. I cant stand dudes that come down on somebody like that!!! If u dont like his threads keep it moving dont come in here and post the same stupid comment over and over...just leave it alone!! Or is it hurting you physically? Because it's aboslutely tearing a hole in my heart to know people are making fun of someone like this, over the internet, on NT I think not!! This is supposed to be a board were people with similar intrests can B.S. with eachother not put eachother down!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
BTW, I love you lucky.
Que Michael Jackson's "Heal the World"

jbirdz23 wrote:http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/quotereply/id/6393301?page=11
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

menace-ii-society_l.jpg

Ol' "WE SUPPOSE TO BE BROTHAS!" Lookin' boy

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

dang is this what u guys do?Clown on someone over and over and over YO LUCKY dont even sweat all the dudes that are worried about how you look!! All you dudes
that are saying stuff about what this man weres or how this man looks sound like some FEMALES what does it matter to any of you haters what he looks like or
how he dresses are you checking him out like that? Because it sure sounds like you guys are checking him out on some female type stuff!! And for the record i
dont know LUCKY at all!! But i cant stand dudes that come down on somebody like that!!! If u dont like his threads keep it moving dont come in here and post
the same stupid comment over and over...just leave it alone!! Or is it hurting you physically? I think not!! This is supposed to be a board were people with
similar intrests can B.S. with eachother not put eachother down!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Easy killa....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

menace-ii-society_l.jpg

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

menace-ii-society_l.jpg

laugh.gif
Ol' You Tryin to kick some knowledge!? lookin @!%

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
king_rodney_celebrity_rehab.jpg

Ol' Can't We All Just Get Along Lookin' Boy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

menace-ii-society_l.jpg

laugh.gif
Ol' You Tryin to kick some knowledge!? lookin @!%

OL You balla? You a...gimme dat gotdamn pager lookin boy

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

2zywsgz.gif

eek.gif

2qivc7b.gif

jbirdz23 wrote:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

118j6mh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man, sit down.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

moral_orel.jpg

Ok Moral Orel...calm down...it aint that serious...

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

rw7xo8.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
1235645295_guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif