roll.gif

Oh, man. Classic.

They coming at your neck Lucky!

nerd.gif
where is it???

9cc25b8bada561185ba902314b1605de69dc19e.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ey at least dudes eating...while some of yall on that "ohh i need to lose 5 pounds" i rather be big and healthy than be skinny as ++$! on that conceated tip....so OP stop gettin heated!
lol son I`m chillin. lol dudes be coming out the wood works in Lucky Luchiano threads, lol like random battles on Final Fantasy 7, I`m like "Excuse me sir, who are you?"
roll.gif
I know, right? But who doesn't like roasting ahem* bigger people who make *ahem not so smart threads? I mean..i've stayed out of it forthe most part but GD I hope you keep making threads..cause they ALWAYS make me laugh. Intentionally or not
laugh.gif

and just for the record - i aint say one word about son personally or his weight or nothing - i was just keeping in line with the op of the thread and talkingabout clowns that be fronting in club pix

but i see where this thread is heading so ima have to watch the rest from over

1287680742_9f8c270ab0.jpg

aint gonna take a charge and risk my og name

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

every club got people who be doing that and posting it on the web....negros be thinking they celebs n #%$$
laugh.gif
lol Finally someone On topic and not trying to put across lame jokes.

Lol Cats be quick to pull out they Cell Phone and pose like they making some imporant Wall Street Business calls, lol or Cats posing with empty bottles. Lol cats be straight scrambling the next morning searching them sites to see if they pics got uploaded, so they can put it on Facebook

club pics are the best. And yes, my profile pic is of me and girls BEFORE we hit the club
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Luch!! Are they hatin' on you in this thread?? Old habits die hard I guess
laugh.gif

I remember I thought of a hot line that was on some Kanye steeze.. "something public.. something n' you still takin club pics.. "

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom