Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

I have a birthmark on my face
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dhart48

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

nice insight, mine:

Hot girls are useless in society unless they blewup or established themselves in whatever field they in before everyone realized how hot they were. kim kardashian, paris hilton, and lindsay lohan(mean girls lindsay) are all useless to society and give girls hope that they can just get by on looks and not any real skill, thus never ever really be valued as people.

I think that the "God" everyone worships in different religions is one in the same. this is coming from someone that went to a catholic jr high, then a christian highschool. i've read the bible 5 times through in that time. and after graduating in 2000 have never returned to my church(i've gone on various easter and christmas services with my current girl though) I believe that God deals in God terms and that somewhere along the road humans screwed up what was supposed to be God's word. I mean it was written by humans after all. A human cannot understand the terms that God deals in, even when God is speaking directly to them it may never dawn on them why they are doing what they are doing, because they simply can't understand. Like in the bible jesus hung out with the worst people to hang out with....but nowhere do people that call themselves christians even attempt to do that. I mean people boycotting gays and lesbians over a loud speaker is not what Jesus would've done. He would've embraced those people  as God's children, but today you see people camping out early just to ridicule gay marriage, i bet the world would be a different place if instead of holding signs and screaming over a loud speaker if both sides just sat down and talked. I use Jesus for an example because thats seriously all i know, and im not trying to speak on mormon or buddism or muslim since i have no idea what those entails.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Both u guys dropped something interesting .

Originally Posted by dhart48

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

nice insight, mine:

Hot girls are useless in society unless they blewup or established themselves in whatever field they in before everyone realized how hot they were. kim kardashian, paris hilton, and lindsay lohan(mean girls lindsay) are all useless to society and give girls hope that they can just get by on looks and not any real skill, thus never ever really be valued as people.

I think that the "God" everyone worships in different religions is one in the same. this is coming from someone that went to a catholic jr high, then a christian highschool. i've read the bible 5 times through in that time. and after graduating in 2000 have never returned to my church(i've gone on various easter and christmas services with my current girl though) I believe that God deals in God terms and that somewhere along the road humans screwed up what was supposed to be God's word. I mean it was written by humans after all. A human cannot understand the terms that God deals in, even when God is speaking directly to them it may never dawn on them why they are doing what they are doing, because they simply can't understand. Like in the bible jesus hung out with the worst people to hang out with....but nowhere do people that call themselves christians even attempt to do that. I mean people boycotting gays and lesbians over a loud speaker is not what Jesus would've done. He would've embraced those people  as God's children, but today you see people camping out early just to ridicule gay marriage, i bet the world would be a different place if instead of holding signs and screaming over a loud speaker if both sides just sat down and talked. I use Jesus for an example because thats seriously all i know, and im not trying to speak on mormon or buddism or muslim since i have no idea what those entails.......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Both u guys dropped something interesting .

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems
the long term health problems have been discovered, but its just loss of brain cells. You loss brain cells everyday. 

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems
the long term health problems have been discovered, but its just loss of brain cells. You loss brain cells everyday. 

the reason why females can be naturally attracted to other women...is because as humans..we have natural tendencies

babies (no matter the sex) are attracted to breasts and nipples without being taught

as men grow up..we still are attracted to breasts and nipples, yet we have no explanation why..they just look nice

as women grow up..they too are still attracted to breasts and nipples...which is why it is natural for them to be attracted to other women..

-i will one day initiate a threesome with this theory

the reason why females can be naturally attracted to other women...is because as humans..we have natural tendencies

babies (no matter the sex) are attracted to breasts and nipples without being taught

as men grow up..we still are attracted to breasts and nipples, yet we have no explanation why..they just look nice

as women grow up..they too are still attracted to breasts and nipples...which is why it is natural for them to be attracted to other women..

-i will one day initiate a threesome with this theory

*reads comment about birth mark*
*looks at birth mark which is located on my arm*
\(^o^)/ OH LAWD!
They injected me with that bull****!

*reads comment about birth mark*
*looks at birth mark which is located on my arm*
\(^o^)/ OH LAWD!
They injected me with that bull****!

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe in your past life.
eek.gif

fixed tho*

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe in your past life.
eek.gif

fixed tho*

Originally Posted by swendro88

Some of the negative side effects marijauna users experience (anxiety, paranoia, depression) are not a result of marijuana, but the legality of marijuana use. If people could smoke without worrying about who knows about it these side effects would vanish. booyah

Always felt the same way about it. This makes me wonder how many people with medical marijuana cards go through those symptoms.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Some of the negative side effects marijauna users experience (anxiety, paranoia, depression) are not a result of marijuana, but the legality of marijuana use. If people could smoke without worrying about who knows about it these side effects would vanish. booyah

Always felt the same way about it. This makes me wonder how many people with medical marijuana cards go through those symptoms.

Deja Vu is proof of destiny
The school system not only robs children of creativity it effectively turns its students into robots ie "the working class"
This world has been destroyed by humans
Legalizing marijuana would be detrimental to weed smokers and dealers
If god or gods really existed they don't call themselves god.  These words were created by humans.  Humans gave them their names, no one knows what they call themselves .

Deja Vu is proof of destiny
The school system not only robs children of creativity it effectively turns its students into robots ie "the working class"
This world has been destroyed by humans
Legalizing marijuana would be detrimental to weed smokers and dealers
If god or gods really existed they don't call themselves god.  These words were created by humans.  Humans gave them their names, no one knows what they call themselves .

SO MANY THINGS I AGREE WITH IN THIS THREAD!!

I love you OP for this thread

I have nothing different to contribute unfortunately but I will be lurking and thinking

SO MANY THINGS I AGREE WITH IN THIS THREAD!!

I love you OP for this thread

I have nothing different to contribute unfortunately but I will be lurking and thinking

Not mine but a friend brought this up during a
pimp.gif
 session over the weekend...

He said Magic doesn't have aids/Hiv...

He just getting paid to say he has aids...

Cookie knows....

Who gets bigger and stronger (pause) while they have aids?

Its all a conspiricy....

Def got some
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 out of me....

Back
Top Bottom