Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

lil b is indeed the second coming of christ.

joseph decreaux's swag>>>>>>your existence

mods jacked my avy for spite.

come at me bros

lil b is indeed the second coming of christ.

joseph decreaux's swag>>>>>>your existence

mods jacked my avy for spite.

come at me bros

Media is afraid of Ron Paul.

A cure for cancer has been created but corportations do not want to give it away.

And google "Tim Osman"

Media is afraid of Ron Paul.

A cure for cancer has been created but corportations do not want to give it away.

And google "Tim Osman"

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

US didn't land on the moon..

Where the stars?
Wind is blowing the flag?
They were playing golf?
Do you realize how many people in our government would have to be involved in the cover up and keep their mouths shuts for over forty years if we didn't go to the moon? And if we faked it why would fake it five more times? And why would the Soviets let us get away with that and never say anything?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

US didn't land on the moon..

Where the stars?
Wind is blowing the flag?
They were playing golf?
Do you realize how many people in our government would have to be involved in the cover up and keep their mouths shuts for over forty years if we didn't go to the moon? And if we faked it why would fake it five more times? And why would the Soviets let us get away with that and never say anything?

I might be reaching but sometimes I feel like the finals are stretched out to a 7 game series because the television stations and companies being advertised wanna make as much money as possible 
eyes.gif

I might be reaching but sometimes I feel like the finals are stretched out to a 7 game series because the television stations and companies being advertised wanna make as much money as possible 
eyes.gif

STD's are gods way of saying you should have waited til marriage

STD's are gods way of saying you should have waited til marriage

Some of the negative side effects marijauna users experience (anxiety, paranoia, depression) are not a result of marijuana, but the legality of marijuana use. If people could smoke without worrying about who knows about it these side effects would vanish. booyah

Some of the negative side effects marijauna users experience (anxiety, paranoia, depression) are not a result of marijuana, but the legality of marijuana use. If people could smoke without worrying about who knows about it these side effects would vanish. booyah

If alcohol and weed retained their same effects, yet you smoked alcohol and drank weed, weed would be just as, if not more popular than alcohol. And barely anybody would smoke alcohol. In addition, crime would go way down, because who the hell gets in a fight after they smoke?
laugh.gif
I've never once in my life been violent myself or seen somebody else get more belligerent after smoking. Complete opposite with alcohol.

If alcohol and weed retained their same effects, yet you smoked alcohol and drank weed, weed would be just as, if not more popular than alcohol. And barely anybody would smoke alcohol. In addition, crime would go way down, because who the hell gets in a fight after they smoke?
laugh.gif
I've never once in my life been violent myself or seen somebody else get more belligerent after smoking. Complete opposite with alcohol.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I think the people who shoot Jay at the end of "99 Problems" are the women who were chasing him in "Can't Knock the Hustle".

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I think the people who shoot Jay at the end of "99 Problems" are the women who were chasing him in "Can't Knock the Hustle".

Mac Dre is alive and living in KC.

Eminem was actually killed years ago by his record company. They now pay a manchurian candidate a fraction of profits made and pocket the rest.

Mac Dre is alive and living in KC.

Eminem was actually killed years ago by his record company. They now pay a manchurian candidate a fraction of profits made and pocket the rest.

The world will end in 2012, not because of "God", or anything that has been or could be predicted. It'll just be a coincidence that it happens in 2012.

The world will end in 2012, not because of "God", or anything that has been or could be predicted. It'll just be a coincidence that it happens in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom