Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

This isn't really a theory or anything, I just wanted to share.

Okay, so a few nights ago, I was on the brink of falling asleep, but I was still somewhat coherent to what was going on around me, I was watching Citizen Kane on my laptop, and I still had the headphones in and I could hear the people in the movie talking.. Anyway, as I was falling asleep, I heard this noise, it sounded like a typical UFO noise. That sort of hoovering noise. And then I felt this huge amount of pressure on my neck/back of my head and my thigh/upper hip, like I was being held down and I couldn't move. I tried to open my mouth to scream, but no noise came out. Soon after this happened, I sort of went out of my body and I went into the thing that was holding me down, I couldn't control it, I was just behind it's eyes, sort of like on Being John Malkovich. I saw whatever it was holding me down, I just saw these huge black arms holding me down. The thing was filled with so much anger, I can't even describe it. Then the sound went away and I immediately woke up and told my girl, she thought it was just a sound in the movie and then my imagination taking hold, because when I have dreams, they're ALWAYS extremely weird and don't make much sense. Idk how I feel about it. It could have been an alien, spirit, or she could be right, just my imagination. But I definitely felt pressure unlike any other. And the thing is, I don't believe in spirits, and I always felt like aliens got a bad wrap for being mean when they're probably nice, they don't really have a reason to be mad at us, like, what did we do? Lol. Idk. I just wanted to share the experience, maybe someone could explain why it was sleep?

Okay, so a few nights ago, I was on the brink of falling asleep, but I was still somewhat coherent to what was going on around me, I was watching Citizen Kane on my laptop, and I still had the headphones in and I could hear the people in the movie talking.. Anyway, as I was falling asleep, I heard this noise, it sounded like a typical UFO noise. That sort of hoovering noise. And then I felt this huge amount of pressure on my neck/back of my head and my thigh/upper hip, like I was being held down and I couldn't move. I tried to open my mouth to scream, but no noise came out. Soon after this happened, I sort of went out of my body and I went into the thing that was holding me down, I couldn't control it, I was just behind it's eyes, sort of like on Being John Malkovich. I saw whatever it was holding me down, I just saw these huge black arms holding me down. The thing was filled with so much anger, I can't even describe it. Then the sound went away and I immediately woke up and told my girl, she thought it was just a sound in the movie and then my imagination taking hold, because when I have dreams, they're ALWAYS extremely weird and don't make much sense. Idk how I feel about it. It could have been an alien, spirit, or she could be right, just my imagination. But I definitely felt pressure unlike any other. And the thing is, I don't believe in spirits, and I always felt like aliens got a bad wrap for being mean when they're probably nice, they don't really have a reason to be mad at us, like, what did we do? Lol. Idk. I just wanted to share the experience, maybe someone could explain why it was sleep?

This thread got me like this  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
 lets keep this going guys a lot of good stuff in here....

Death: I read somewhere that when you're falling or moving at a high velocity before certain death, your "soul" actually leaves the body, or  to better phrase it, your body loses consciousness, prior to it hitting the ground. Can't really describe it better than that but I think there might be some truth to it, thus you are pretty much gone before impact and therefore, you feel no pain. I guess an applicable analogy would be that your body is a jet-fighter and your soul is the pilot and before impact, your soul knows that the plane is gonna crash and pushes the eject button. I surmise that this also applies to comatose states, although here, it is contingent upon the physical body to recover properly before the soul can re-enter. 

Women: No matter how hot your girl is, you're always gonna want to smash other women due to our default proclivity, even if the next girl is not as attractive. Also, I can only speak for myself but beauty =/= hot. Let us discern an important point here - we want to be in a relationship with or marry girls that are beautiful, but we want to smash/skeet n' retreat girls that are hot. 

Money: The money creation mechanism in the modern world is so absurd, simple, and yet so ingenious, that people would probably protest if they got even a hint of its true nature. Oh wait... 

Resources: The earth has copious resources and poverty should not exist. I believe that their squandering is done intentionally through war (the most resource-demanding process on this planet) as well as other means (sanctions, centralized planning, fiat currency etc.) in order to control  the earth's population and to perpetuate the ubiquitous socio-economic structure. The sad part is that people have been inured to accept the given state of things and are unaware that it does not have to be like this. Unlimited renewable energy exists but is kept under wraps. Also, there is hearsay that oil maybe a renewable source - inorganic processes deep within the earth, although I have not read up enough on this to form a theory. 

Death: I read somewhere that when you're falling or moving at a high velocity before certain death, your "soul" actually leaves the body, or  to better phrase it, your body loses consciousness, prior to it hitting the ground. Can't really describe it better than that but I think there might be some truth to it, thus you are pretty much gone before impact and therefore, you feel no pain. I guess an applicable analogy would be that your body is a jet-fighter and your soul is the pilot and before impact, your soul knows that the plane is gonna crash and pushes the eject button. I surmise that this also applies to comatose states, although here, it is contingent upon the physical body to recover properly before the soul can re-enter. 

Women: No matter how hot your girl is, you're always gonna want to smash other women due to our default proclivity, even if the next girl is not as attractive. Also, I can only speak for myself but beauty =/= hot. Let us discern an important point here - we want to be in a relationship with or marry girls that are beautiful, but we want to smash/skeet n' retreat girls that are hot. 

Money: The money creation mechanism in the modern world is so absurd, simple, and yet so ingenious, that people would probably protest if they got even a hint of its true nature. Oh wait... 

Resources: The earth has copious resources and poverty should not exist. I believe that their squandering is done intentionally through war (the most resource-demanding process on this planet) as well as other means (sanctions, centralized planning, fiat currency etc.) in order to control  the earth's population and to perpetuate the ubiquitous socio-economic structure. The sad part is that people have been inured to accept the given state of things and are unaware that it does not have to be like this. Unlimited renewable energy exists but is kept under wraps. Also, there is hearsay that oil maybe a renewable source - inorganic processes deep within the earth, although I have not read up enough on this to form a theory. 

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

This.
eek.gif

Wow, just... wow

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

This.
eek.gif

Wow, just... wow

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Minorities that are religious are victims of wide-scale stockholm syndrome.

why just minorities though? 
laugh.gif
I target that towards ethnic groups which have been converted to christianity within the last 150-200 years. 

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Minorities that are religious are victims of wide-scale stockholm syndrome.

why just minorities though? 
laugh.gif
I target that towards ethnic groups which have been converted to christianity within the last 150-200 years. 

Originally Posted by th3kid

sounds like sleep paralysis 

Originally Posted by al3x89

Yeah sleep paralysis is more spiritual than doctors make it out to be. Ive usually exerienced more it when im sleeping
 on my back. I do believe there are good and evil forces in this universe who are in a constant battle with your soul 

Yeah sleep paralysis is more spiritual than doctors make it out to be. Ive usually exerienced more it when im sleeping
 on my back. I do believe there are good and evil forces in this universe who are in a constant battle with your soul 

Originally Posted by mrkane

Stop it.
Its sleep paralysis.

You need to read into it more. Its the result of you slipping in and out of consciousness while trying to maintain your wits and your brain kinda goes crazy trying to make sense of whats going on. 

Originally Posted by mrkane

Stop it.
Its sleep paralysis.

You need to read into it more. Its the result of you slipping in and out of consciousness while trying to maintain your wits and your brain kinda goes crazy trying to make sense of whats going on. 

Back
Top Bottom