Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

love this thread and all the info ive read

-gov't controls weather and major disasters using HARRP.

-Monsanto-genetic modification program has reached 95 percent of domestic soybean crops and 80 percent of domestic corn crops.

everything we consume contains this

-illuminati killed 2pac,Michael Jackson

post more later..

that MJ story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Jay02

Obama just sketch's me out. I dont know what but there is something about him we dont know, in a bad way.

Why is his first name one letter away from the biggest terrorist in the world who we just killed. Why is his middle name the same last name as the dictating genocidal Iraqi leader that was just executed. The two most important people we just killed were Muslim. Why is Obama Muslim. We are at war with muslim extremisists. Why was the excuse to vote for a muslim president that he is black. Obama is not black. I dont care what you say. Why did it take 3 years for him to prove he was from America. Why didnt he have to show his birth certificate when he was RUNNING for President like everyone else. Why did Obamas, oops I mean Osamas body get dropped into the Ocean where it could never, ever, ever be seen again. O cause its Muslim tradition? Lol wut.

For the record all these, thoughts of mine came up when I was watching the "Killing Osama Mission" on the Discovery channel the other night. Why did the story not add up. Why did Osama go TO the bullets and not away from them. Why was most of the show just talking about how good Obama is. Why are we being brainwashed that he has the most swag, when he's the sketchiest.

I dont trust this man.

B8C3H.gif

I see the sarcasm.

Obama just sketch's me out. I dont know what but there is something about him we dont know, in a bad way.

Why is his first name one letter away from the biggest terrorist in the world who we just killed. Why is his middle name the same last name as the dictating genocidal Iraqi leader that was just executed. The two most important people we just killed were Muslim. Why is Obama Muslim. We are at war with muslim extremisists. Why was the excuse to vote for a muslim president that he is black. Obama is not black. I dont care what you say. Why did it take 3 years for him to prove he was from America. Why didnt he have to show his birth certificate when he was RUNNING for President like everyone else. Why did Obamas, oops I mean Osamas body get dropped into the Ocean where it could never, ever, ever be seen again. O cause its Muslim tradition? Lol wut.

For the record all these, thoughts of mine came up when I was watching the "Killing Osama Mission" on the Discovery channel the other night. Why did the story not add up. Why did Osama go TO the bullets and not away from them. Why was most of the show just talking about how good Obama is. Why are we being brainwashed that he has the most swag, when he's the sketchiest.

I dont trust this man.

B8C3H.gif

I see the sarcasm.

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dudeeee
Obama isn't even a Muslim, you're beating a dead horse with those statements.

I dont care how stupid you guys think my statements sound. I dont trust him.

Dudeeee

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

types messages, sends it on the internet
Some of these are pretty interesting and I actually agree with the theory that there is no heaven or hell, but this one can't be overlooked.
It's just....
indifferent.gif

I actually think heaven and hell exist, but never really believed in Science.

this video must be a hoax then?

wait....how can their be an "internet" to host this "video" without science?

there is no video....and this post doesn't exist

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

types messages, sends it on the internet
Some of these are pretty interesting and I actually agree with the theory that there is no heaven or hell, but this one can't be overlooked.
It's just....
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Dudeeee

All i see is a bunch of out of context clips. I stopped watching. At what point does he admit he is a muslim. And even if he is, what is your problem with him being a muslim? All Muslims must be terrorists right?
grin.gif

Dudeeee

All i see is a bunch of out of context clips. I stopped watching. At what point does he admit he is a muslim. And even if he is, what is your problem with him being a muslim? All Muslims must be terrorists right?
grin.gif

I skimmed through. Props to anyone that said this already, if so:
Dudes who call girls 'average' on internet message boards 

w/o being able to post a girl they've been with that is 'above average' 

Are either: ugly, losers, virgins, closet homosexuals

Or all of the above 
glasses.gif

I skimmed through. Props to anyone that said this already, if so:
Dudes who call girls 'average' on internet message boards 

w/o being able to post a girl they've been with that is 'above average' 

Are either: ugly, losers, virgins, closet homosexuals

Or all of the above 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

It's just....
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

I mean i believe in that
laugh.gif

But stuff they say about a rock being 3 Million years old, I don't believe that crap.

So I believe in some Science
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

It's just....
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

I mean i believe in that
laugh.gif

But stuff they say about a rock being 3 Million years old, I don't believe that crap.

So I believe in some Science
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

tumblr_lld1jlJUXx1qikq20o1_500.jpg

Your boy Michael Jeffery Jordan never retired in 1993...dude was suspended by David Stern low key. Stern and very few NBA officials found out dude was gambling on the game of basketball...possibly his own team... and really suspended him by allowing him to announce his retirement. In the post game conference after the Bulls beat the Suns dude was upbeat about coming back and going for 4. It was something Magic or Bird had never done and honestly that's what motivated him the most throughout his career. Sure his pops was murdered, but I really do believe Stern found out he was betting on the game. He went and played baseball in spite of Stern to show that he could make the MLB more popular than the NBA but failed miserably. Once the year was up, MJ didn't even want to come back because of his arrogance and pride but he started to get the itch again and Stern let him return in March of 1995. True Story.

glasses.gif
I like this one..imma use this..

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

tumblr_lld1jlJUXx1qikq20o1_500.jpg

Your boy Michael Jeffery Jordan never retired in 1993...dude was suspended by David Stern low key. Stern and very few NBA officials found out dude was gambling on the game of basketball...possibly his own team... and really suspended him by allowing him to announce his retirement. In the post game conference after the Bulls beat the Suns dude was upbeat about coming back and going for 4. It was something Magic or Bird had never done and honestly that's what motivated him the most throughout his career. Sure his pops was murdered, but I really do believe Stern found out he was betting on the game. He went and played baseball in spite of Stern to show that he could make the MLB more popular than the NBA but failed miserably. Once the year was up, MJ didn't even want to come back because of his arrogance and pride but he started to get the itch again and Stern let him return in March of 1995. True Story.

glasses.gif
I like this one..imma use this..

Tuesday is the best day to eat the cat.... reason: Thursday-Sunday are considered party nights therefore there is a chance that the typical woman will be penetrated on one of these nights, so its best to eliminate all of them, Monday is Recovery day from the penetration she may have received the night before (you dont know) and Wednesday is recovery day from the penetration she received on Tuesday from the smart guy who knew Tuesday was the cat's purest day so he ate and then smashed....

Girls love #+#+$#+*. Why i think this? because it is true

as long as we continue watching countless hours of TV, we as human beings will become dumber and dumber as the years pass...

Mobb Deep had something to do with Tupac's death....

If you laugh while having sex, you last longer

post more later

Tuesday is the best day to eat the cat.... reason: Thursday-Sunday are considered party nights therefore there is a chance that the typical woman will be penetrated on one of these nights, so its best to eliminate all of them, Monday is Recovery day from the penetration she may have received the night before (you dont know) and Wednesday is recovery day from the penetration she received on Tuesday from the smart guy who knew Tuesday was the cat's purest day so he ate and then smashed....

Girls love #+#+$#+*. Why i think this? because it is true

as long as we continue watching countless hours of TV, we as human beings will become dumber and dumber as the years pass...

Mobb Deep had something to do with Tupac's death....

If you laugh while having sex, you last longer

post more later

Back
Top Bottom