Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO! My son Henz...
pimp.gif

That Jays.
smh.gif

hvrrxl.jpg

Any fitteds for those? I just copped for my cousin... son gonna need a 8.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! My son Henz...
pimp.gif

That Jays.
smh.gif

hvrrxl.jpg

Any fitteds for those? I just copped for my cousin... son gonna need a 8.
smh.gif

DF!!!
i been lookig for a fitted for these joints too..but a chicago fitted

myshirts posted their raps....
eyes.gif
@ the back logos on thesethings...I'm copping regardless but disappointing...

Originally Posted by nkwu11

myshirts posted their raps....
eyes.gif
@ the back logos on these things...I'm copping regardless but disappointing...
it isn't that bad. I really wanted that Mariners cap they had. But they ran out of my size.

its the same logos cc put on theres. They crack imo. Myshirts gets the 456.

yhst-44600485780694_2052_208372628

has a grey underbrim according to description. Im mad pissed myshirts and cc got this fitted after I bought something similar on ebay.

Ours are team color and have nice color blocking..... well team color blocking, theirs have 2 colors... shaded weird....

wut does the back of the black crown/red brim raptors look like? And is it gonna be up on the site?

Enh the Dinosaur back hit is terrible but the "TR" back hit is fine but whoever picked the colors on those back hits did a bad job......still goodjob Myshirts with the Raps & Hornets.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Enh the Dinosaur back hit is terrible but the "TR" back hit is fine but whoever picked the colors on those back hits did a bad job......still good job Myshirts with the Raps & Hornets.
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'll just have to deal with that

I ordered the black/purple brim Raptors
happy.gif

Myshirts COMMMONNNN!!! you were soo close and you had to ruin it with them horrible logos on the back. The only one that looks good is the purple with redbrim, all others are garbage. Looks like CC wins again.

Yep, Myshirts holds themselves back sometimes with the details (underbrim colors, back patches, contrast stitching/eyelets) but that stuff isn't too majorin my mind. Any chance you guys at CC could do that "TR" (either with the Raptor or maple leaf) as a main logo (like the Orlando NBA shop pics JSteez posted a month back)? That'd be more
pimp.gif
than thenon-"Toronto" Raptor logo IMO.

I'm usually not too picky about some stuff like that but I can honestly say I feel those little details are enough to ruin the whole hat for me. I wasplannin on coppin maybe 2 of the 4...Now maybe one...

damn, im dissappointed in these raptors back logos and alternate eyelets and weird underbrim colors...might cop anyway sinceCC black/red didnt go up...are you guys planning to restock the black/reds and maybe get them online?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also...i have some 3/4 grey underbrim on-fields im trying to get rid of...all worn once... yankees, dodgers,reds...hit me up

so the black/red Raps didn't go up? I'm about to pull the trigger on the black/purple but I'd rather have a red brim.

Tigers got delivered yesterday and I stopped by Hilltop on the way back home (thanks for the info btw Maza) and picked up an A's colorway Sharks (crown ingreen hard to tell with the lighting). They had about 5 CWs Sharks in. I didn't even see the As because the last three left were mixed in with anothercolorway, once I saw the grey under it was a purchase.

79735a71e485b698b9a5a53719d505c6d2b0981.jpg

27625fae81b8cbfba4a1503df44e57f7201cc83.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Enh the Dinosaur back hit is terrible but the "TR" back hit is fine but whoever picked the colors on those back hits did a bad job......still good job Myshirts with the Raps & Hornets.
pimp.gif
it's like they're two different hats! how hard it is to match the colors up to the front?
sick.gif

^ A few pretty flashy CWs, what I remember: 1) Bright Orange Brim/Black Crown-Orange Logo 2) Bright Yellow Brim/Black Crown-Yellow Logo 3) Bright OrangeBrim/Black Crown-Dark Purple Logo (wasn't really clean as it may sound) 4) Light grey Brim/Black Crown-Grey Logo with Neon Yellow details 5) Light BluishCrown/Black Brim-Blue Logo (cant really remember this one I might be mixing up the crown/brim color).

And a typical Black/Teal brim joint and three of those A's left. I woulda left disppointed and prolly just got the yellow brimmed joint if I had to choose(the orange was more of a safety orange). Not really worth going too far out of your way IMO.

That raps logo is one of my favorites all i need is a VC 1998 rookie purple jersey sz 48 and im good.

i remember i bugged CC for the sz 52 a while back just trying to get a package deal on them
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont even bother with web sites for fitteds any more. i really wish i coulda scoop that raps up though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom