Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Today's pickup..
pimp.gif
. I swear I'm done for a while though after I get one more delivered next week.
af2259de41b07b07aec1b22bdb3bd4f1ec9e68e.jpg
I thought red shark were no longer allowed.

And I got 2 more on the way myself and then Im done too (hopefully). I wish you luck on stopping with this stuff.

Maza - Its from a sport shop in the Great Mall called Sporters. I'm not sure if they have any more 3/4s left (the Sharks were hella high up on the fittedwall, had to ask for your size) but they had a decent amount.

LB510 - Collection pics prolly soon if I ever can get my hats from my apartment together with the ones at home, but I should of taken some one month backbefore I started parting out the collection
ohwell.gif

nice stuff roots and wada.

needed all those BG fitteds but slept on em, didn't think those would sell out but they did.

i keep telling myself that i'm gonna go get a sharks fitted but i never end up pulling the trigger..
smh.gif
at me

Black/White/Grey or Black/Grey Mets CC? for the Air Yeezy's?
laugh.gif
I need hats for all 3 of those joints.

Anyone Headed Out To A Flagship Store In The Next Couple Days? I Failed In Getting Back To A Few Peeps About Swooping Up One Of Those Bulls Joints For Ya Boy
nerd.gif

Good lookin out myshirts. I called em up after they posted the raptors on the blog and asked when theyd put it up and they told me to order a fitted that wasthe same price and theyd send me the raptors instead. I got to use the coupon code to. Thanks alot myshirts I really appreciate it.

got the yanks off ebay. 3 grey underbrims are on ice and the one Im rockin is in real good condition. I got 17 yankees fitteds now. customs, onfields, oldstyle onfields, all navy.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by air max 87

We been so lazy in makin hats for yeezys, I got a couple ideas written down for them too
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
F yall dudes with pairs ... hope the hats don't get made yes I'm salty I don't have a pair
mad.gif
frown.gif

If anyone is lookin for (multiple) Navy NY fitteds with the grey underbill....in a 7 1/4... PM me.

Back
Top Bottom