Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I'm saying...

I'm trying to see more hats with that Angels logo...

nerd.gif

coming soon...
nerd.gif

ldrs opens vault....looks like DS ldrs caps for sale 4/11

fitted hawaii will have an online shop

hall of fame will have an online shop

went to nba store in the city. Nothing special there imo thought about gettin the black/white knicks but I didnt think it was worth 35. I remembered to bringmy cam this time.

Thanks for the pics Orfiyus^ It's weird how the NYC shop is still holdin on to the flipped brims for the most part. But that Nuggets and the grey/purpLakers are nice.

Grey bulls, nuggets, and 76'ers are interesting.
Might cop, in the city, when does the Nba store close?
smh @ me on a sidekick seeing nice hats 1 by 1
we need one of these NBA store managers to drop a white Bulls......steal my idea please!

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Thanks for the pics Orfiyus^ It's weird how the NYC shop is still holdin on to the flipped brims for the most part. But that Nuggets and the grey/purp Lakers are nice.
Except for the raptors I think all those flipped brims are the same ones from those pics that I posted 293 pages ago. I guess nobody buys em. That whole store is filled with tourists so Im not suprised.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
_ swagger jacking the photobooth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I told you I did a quick shot.....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I see _ got jokes.

Got that same U-God x New Era coming in, CC you guys should do another run of that Mariners fitted I got people PM me offereing $100.

We just got in the last custom from our U of Michigan inspired pack, the Varsity Yellow / Navy Mr. Mets with the Kelly Green underbrim...Ill give you guys thefirst look:

item-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-full.jpg
3-itemADD-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-3.jpg

...thanks to everyone who copped one of the first 4 too!

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

We just got in the last custom from our U of Michigan inspired pack, the Varsity Yellow / Navy Mr. Mets with the Kelly Green underbrim...Ill give you guys the first look:

item-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-full.jpg
3-itemADD-1238694083-mets-newera-custom-3.jpg

...thanks to everyone who copped one of the first 4 too!
YO! can u hold me down on a 7 1/8?

DF!!

TC--I'm goin to my NBA store soon and i will talk to the manager or whoever is in charge of the New Eras to see if i could do or suggest sum colorways
pimp.gif

J Steezzz wrote:
TC--I'm goin to my NBA store soon and i will talk to the manager or whoever is in charge of the New Eras to see if i could do or suggest sum colorways
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]YERRRR, fitted thread[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]lets see what we can do for some NBA "special orders"[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]1) white horns[/color]
2hy82tf.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]2) all red?[/color]
122g7rr.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]or 3) something else?[/color]
nerd.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
CC you guys should do another run of that Mariners fitted I got people PM me offereing $100.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]???[/color]
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]all 3/4 and SOLD OUT![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]left is grey bottom, worn once, maybe twice[/color](rest are unworn)
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]right is Peg, [/color] made from "Duck navy", I prefer it over wool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5yx2dt.jpg

349f95y.jpg

I'm not rly feeling the all red Bulls logo with black brim (but the first was clean TC), add one with the regular colored bulls logo but with a red briminstead and you'd be set (maybe add pinstripes as well). What we need is a clean Memphis Grizzlies joint (teal crown, black brim, and even regular blueteam colored logo wouldn't hurt) and a Raptors with a red crown, black brim and Dino logo.

Just picked this up easily one of my favs
pimp.gif
, the grey underbrim sets itoff perfect. I've got a few more next week but I'm going to try to quit (again) buying fitteds after that. collection pics coming soon. (Peep the sigand help me out
nerd.gif
)

c73151ecb1b0a71256c4e85cc4b9f9d544ffe5a.jpg

3bc257be53b0ab06a4010332be52424ca9ed157.jpg
ea6159e4b2bcaf13549c266d15fb5003035892b.jpg

FINALLY Got My Royals In...... Can't Decide Which Fit I Like More
pimp.gif

*And Yea Cats Is Out There BEASTING For That Mariners Joint
laugh.gif
...... That Same Homie PM'd Me Offering $80 For Mine
nerd.gif

wuts the craze about with the griffiys match? Isnt it the same color as the old mariners on field or is it different?

Back
Top Bottom