Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Wish I could have picked up that Giants
tired.gif

It's been so cold I haven't bothered putting on a fitted.
Oh yea.....the Raiders, Bulls, Tarheels, Bears, "Chicago Leaders" are now available in the webstore.

i just turned 17, i buy about a hat a month but i also give away about a hat a month to cheap friends. the far right row are my high school team hats. and theblack SD hat is my travel team.

im missing about 4-5 padres hats(my team) and a few reds hats. does anybody know where to get the milwaukee braves hat with the screaming brave in a 1/2?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

yo cc can you guys make a team colors mighty ducks fitted with duckface goalie mask logo?
I think I remember them saying in an older thread the MD logo is off limits.

What do u guys think is better for a gift? Hatclub membership or lids? The hatclub near is isnt too far and they can buy online

hat club is better cuz its a lifetime membership. lids expires after you buy a couple of fitteds I think.

Edit
sum crack from fx
886.jpg

885.png

I saw that true fitted on sunday. I asked for my size and he said it don't come out till next week. Prolly gunna be 42.00 .

************I have a Problem With Ecapcity***********

I ordered two fitteds, and received one. I have read there notice on their website in the event a hat sells out, however they charged me for two fitteds and Ionly received one.
Has anybody dealt with this before?

I'll call them tommorrow, I called beforehand to make sure both fitteds were instock and ordered them seconds later.

you shoulda called em after so they could pull the fitted aside for you. Call em up tmrw and ask em wut the deal is.

Its a problem when someone can come in the store and buy the fitted you just ordered and got charged for. They need seperate stock for the retail store andonline store.

Back
Top Bottom