Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

TopperzstoreUSA has MiLB hats on lock, I just wish they did more MLB hats. I do get why Pierre primarily focuses on hats that you really don’t see other stores doing, but it kills me that the Europe store obliterates the US for MLB options.
Supposedly his next batch are supposed to be MLB based. Should see them on his preview video tomorrow.

g-time g-time are you a vault member? If he starts doing a lot of MLB, I might consider joining.
Yea I am. I’ll get to preview what’s coming tomorrow and can actually submit an invoice order for anything they show in the vid. Like that Oakland one dropping in their show feed tonight, the Area 51 that released yesterday and that Storm 2.0 got delivered today and we’re all on last Saturdays preview show.

And I’m pissed. USPS left that box of three hats out in the open and we just had a thunderstorm pass through. Box falling apart and my three hats a soaked :smh::angry:

Those dream team fitteds on new era had so much potential but they ruined em with the the tacky flag logo on the back... It's too big and gaudy :smh:

Morning wear for today. TopperzstoreUSA Rickey patch Ransom script.
IMG_4076.jpeg

Afternoons wear. TopperzstoreUSA Storm 2.0.
IMG_4077.jpeg

D I C K S got some good NHL hats for $10-$15 online and in store now.

I’m hype for some New Era but M&N has some good ones.

Here’s Fitted Algebra’s pack from last weekend with Tazmula for the bottom 4 scripts. Fitted Algebra’s Lookouts, Rising Sun Giants and San Jose Giants as well.
IMG_7577.jpeg

Gahhhh... I waited too long to place my preorder for the LV 51s 35th anniversary off Topperz and now all their preorders are gone. So mad at myself... :angry:

I’ve noticed that they usually put more up once they get them in hand

There’s been a couple pre orders I didn’t do but ended up getting them like that
Correct. They usually order extras and throw them up online first come first serve. Just follow Pierre, topperzstoreUSA, and officialviewsfromthevault on IG and they’ll let you know before it drops.

I’ve noticed that they usually put more up once they get them in hand

There’s been a couple pre orders I didn’t do but ended up getting them like that

Correct. They usually order extras and throw them up online first come first serve. Just follow Pierre, topperzstoreUSA, and officialviewsfromthevault on IG and they’ll let you know before it drops.
Awesome, thanks - I was hoping that'd be the case. That way I can add other in-stock stuff, too. The "order only pre-order items" was what was holding me back anyway.

Back
Top Bottom