Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Knew I had to get this one! Amazing details.
Quagmire Boston Red Sox from myfitteds
20221108_091812.jpg

nah, i just ordered via reshipper
I'll calculate how much each cap with shipping costs i think i got 5 or 6 hats, they dropped a 20% code back to back and i went in :lol:
Let me know the costs when you get a chance. I'm tired of seeing all this heat from topperz on my timeline and not being able to cop smh

Sheesh both of those stupid fire. Haha Ice Cube pin dope i have that one too!

Funny, I was planning on copping up all the old LA hats with that 40th / Stadium patch since it wasn't being used but man it flooded the LA market. Now that 60th patch is the new go to, I don't care for it. It wasn't approved until recently so some of the hats that had it were iron on joints.

I'm still retired but my homie was able to score that Vegas Gold Mariners that everyone is calling the poor mans world's fair and also that 2 tone blue script astros with the brown UV aka the almond joy.

***edit***

These inbound

C3BAA67A-BCA5-4003-9B06-31CF8F27E231.jpeg
1B993B44-1C2E-407A-9F04-F88A5DB7D352.jpeg

Last edited:
Got these two in from a fanatics sale. $20/a piece
Absolutely trash quality. Free shipping took nearly two weeks. One of the worst set of caps I may ever own. The sizing is a good 1/2 too large. I feel I can wear a beanie underneath and still have room. The crowns are incredibly high crown and stiff. The 2022 postseason patch is good though. It’s glued on but looks stitched, like the older days. Love that the patch isn’t oversized
3E3D09E2-B1BC-4A24-A063-3A19B2D6E53A.jpeg

Both are made in bangladesh. Poly. Black unders.
Never seen HC or the others be so bad on all quality fronts. So I wonder if it’s a mass produced on field issue or signs of things to come?

I had to quickly forget about those as I get in this weekend of wears
E58A2326-098B-491B-823A-E6C1D334E18D.jpeg

2006 era Albuquerque dukes milb ‘retro’ cap. Red under and side flag don’t make this one entirely a on field replica. But it is made in the USA with wool. So it’s nearly perfect.

And lastly. This one is stunning in natural light
It’s a 2006 era cooperstown Oakland athletics hat. No side flag, no batterman. Usa made with wool. Kelly green under.

43254587-9290-4083-BC63-394AE497E50D.jpeg

Stunning wool fuzz on both of them. It puts those guardians caps to shame. I may work with them since they were 50% off. I can’t believe they try to sell those at $42.99 retail. Absolute travesty.

Back
Top Bottom