Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

After the custom craze, fitteds fell off and most wanted grey/green UV. HC started pumping them out and had crazy almost OG colorways 🔥. They had dope customs but sauced them to other teams. It was tasteful and readily available. Before HC u could only cop fitteds like that at round the way shops. After a while lids and lids type shops starting pumpin out similar fitteds. After that I believe the snap craze started.

Trips me out when people mention all the hype for HC cuz I look at them just like a lids shop. But I’m a washed fitted fiend. 🤷🏽‍♂️ But only a matter of time before NE and big shops like lids start making these custom UV fitteds. And these resellers will end. 💯
Good info. It sounds like they all bite/bit off each other at some point in time. It’s fun to use the way back machine website and see how it’s all evolved and then come full circle. HC saw grey and green under retro types were selling well by others and they took it a step further and got them to be made in the USA. Then some designs came out of the archives as they did minor league mondays and other exclusive drops. There’s a thin line between trend setters and trend followers. If lids can take the colored uv craze and make it more affordable , easier to buy, and bring in some of their own originality, that seems great.

Maaaaaan this right here?!?

9A4F0AFA-A955-46C4-A656-C101D54F596E.jpeg
ADDF48CA-FC59-410E-A13F-44512683FBF7.jpeg
D8BDA21B-3473-4E79-ACF6-BACB30AA9B11.jpeg

They did this at Lids? 🤔

If so, how much? 👀
Haha loaded answer.

So no they didn’t make the patch for me at lids i paid an online digitizing service to do it for me since there’s no free embroidery software and I’m not gonna spend hella money or time learning. (Sold the files in my FB groups so I’ve recouped my cost on the digi service 😅) lids can digitize a picture for you to be stitched they charge $25 for it but won’t do cooywritten or gang stuff.

I had talked to the lids manager before and he was like ok bring the file in the format and I’ll do whatever you want just no big names like Coca Cola, fed ex ish like that. So i emailed the file to the store and they did it for me. Luckily i did a tester so when i went in and the manager wasn’t there i told the ee look at the email history they did it yesterday.

Anyways bottom line embroidery was like $5 since i used a $10 rewards coupon lol but if they will do it it’s $15-17 something like that. And it didn’t matter i didn’t buy the hat there although i bought another hat when i was there

I just got this one this week.

I always wanted a fitted hat of the archaic New Jersey Nets logo. Yes, I know they were sorry most of the time when they wore that uniform and those colors. 😆
IMG_5841.JPG

I like how they went with the team script on the back.
IMG_5842.JPG

I wonder if the New Era Hardwood Classics hats will have this "HWC NIGHTS" label going forward because I noticed the throwback logo fitted hats had this label the last few years to correspond with teams when they wore alternate throwback jerseys since Nike reacquired the NBA license. I wonder if this Nets hat was made to correlate with that gimmick although I don't recall them wearing this retro version jersey under the current Nike deal.
IMG_5845.JPG

I admit I got this hat to wear with this Nets warm-up jacket. Now I hope Mitchell & Ness makes a royal blue Drazen Petrovic jersey again because I haven't seen them since the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad.
IMG_5850.JPG

Love the variety.
As for me, last week of wears. I gotta get back into doing this

2022 hat heaven two tone Cleveland Indians custom cursive I alternate . I got a new favorite here. I always envisioned this as a two tone with red crown and they made it happen. I’ve worn it 4 times in the past two weeks.

The outline is a shiny silver. Same with the batterman. It’s right to spec since the original design in 2002 used silver.
AE03F7B3-9E55-455C-B280-4987296AF7D7.jpeg

2003-2005 Houston Astros original on field. Made in USA wool. Grey under. I just took the tags off of this one. It has one wear in . It’s a tad dusty but needs some rotation.
8D178983-CBDD-4DC1-B16E-B5213EE9B98B.jpeg

1998-1999 tampa bay devil rays original on field. Made in USA. Wool under.
709A426B-92AF-42B0-84A8-C4EA1781B338.jpeg

The 98 era wool is so vibrant and fuzzy compared to the early 2000s edition.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed something, but why is the Buffalo Bison hat so popular all of the sudden lol

It’s honestly one of the dopest minor league logos. Like a lot of minor league teams have dope fitteds but this one is fire. And that ASG patch sets it off although the front patch is from the wrong era.

The hype started with the MyFitteds release of the one inspired by this lame Sean Wotherspoon Air Maxes.
D1146527-49BB-4067-ABE0-6200D8E84293.jpeg

It just happened to drop at the right time. Now they sell out stupid fast. Topperz released 4 and my fitteds released another 3 then Sneakertown released a purple 2 tone.

I wish the team would drop them as well but they just have this patch on a lame dad hat

It’s honestly one of the dopest minor league logos. Like a lot of minor league teams have dope fitteds but this one is fire. And that ASG patch sets it off although the front patch is from the wrong era.

The hype started with the MyFitteds release of the one inspired by this lame Sean Wotherspoon Air Maxes.
D1146527-49BB-4067-ABE0-6200D8E84293.jpeg

It just happened to drop at the right time. Now they sell out stupid fast. Topperz released 4 and my fitteds released another 3 then Sneakertown released a purple 2 tone.

I wish the team would drop them as well but they just have this patch on a lame dad hat
Huh... I mean I sorta dig their other logos, but the sliding bison is just weird looking as hell lol. Creeeeepy :lol:

The color combos in the caps have been great, though, I will say that.

Yeah i like this logo as well and probably gonna pick this one up too A486FC0D-AB28-4FA4-B5A1-67D7BE2E9EFE.jpeg

The official Bisons store has some cool ones but yeah that sliding bisons is maaaaaad hype right now.

I’m really looking forward to the Lids Hat Drop and new Manolo NY 3 pack.

Back
Top Bottom