Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Anyone have leads on this hat? Cant seem to find anywhere.
117812592.jpeg

Even this one will do. Wish i kept mine.
Big-Read-Blue-Jays-Roy-Halladay.jpg

Thanks for elaborating all that. You also refreshed my memory with how the inside tags looked from 2000 to 2005 with the white sweatband. Now I remember the inside tags changed along with the hats having a black sweatband from 2006 to sometime last decade.

I've been needing an archaic 76ers round ball logo hat to wear with both of the Allen Iverson rookie jerseys I have since that logo last existed during his rookie year. I just hope this hat wasn't made in 2010 because it would be inaccurate for me. The 76ers rehashed that logo in 2010, but it was a lighter royal blue whereas the prior logo used until Iverson's rookie year (1996-97) was a darker royal blue upon doing research.

I care that much about detail and correlation. I wouldn't want to wear a current 76ers round ball logo with the lighter royal with the jerseys because it would be inaccurate for me when I should have the old darker royal logo. If the hat I just got was made before 2010 before the 76ers rehashed the logo, then I should be fine.

I just wish I found a Hardwood Classics version because that would have ensured accuracy. The older style round ball hats are hard to find.

My earliest Made in China hat is from 2006. I think you're fine as far as legitimacy, no need to worry.

IMG_1235.jpeg

Pretty rare occurrence that I come across a Winnipeg Jets hat I don't already have.

Going off the Vintage Hockey logo on the back, my guess is this one's from somewhere around 2010.

This Kijiji steal was $15, still deadstock. 7 1/4, but it's nothing a hat jack can't take care of. Would love to find out where this one originally came from, but I'll probably never know.

IMG_1235.jpeg

Pretty rare occurrence that I come across a Winnipeg Jets hat I don't already have.

Going off the Vintage Hockey logo on the back, my guess is this one's from somewhere around 2010.

This Kijiji steal was $15, still deadstock. 7 1/4, but it's nothing a hat jack can't take care of. Would love to find out where this one originally came from, but I'll probably never know.
Fire! Love their throwback logo. Hopefully we can close out mtl tomorrow and we meet in the 2nd round.

lil black jean jacket lil black jean jacket I don’t mind the dirty hat pics. I have two dozen too nasty to show but it’s great seeing caps being worn. Too many pin riddled IG SHOTS of supposed rare caps that look too perfect.
I welcome the used.
ahat ahat I believe HH has one currently. Those designs come and go constantly in retro form.
the T cap was exclusively a black nasty under poly. But the J hat is more common.

Sorry. HH had one. But they tend to re release every 2-5 months. Same with topperZstore
The black nasties may be more common. What size?

Sorry. HH had one. But they tend to re release every 2-5 months. Same with topperZstore
The black nasties may be more common. What size?
Good looks guys. Looking for 1/2

Back
Top Bottom