Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

True say i prefer without the patch, but all i seen to be able to find (without NE flag) is joints with patch. Wanted this 1 off mickeys place but they sold out my size. Had to grab from a local place that went under thats getting rid of everything for mad cheap.

Anyways, todays wear

20200814_154810.jpg
Nice song choice btw

Nice preorder selection at HC. Wish I could find these without the colored unders. A tonal flag Indians with the stitched guitar asg logo is looking like a winner. I guess pink is close enough to a lightly stained grey under. Lol. That cap has all the elements that take it back to the grey under era.

HC Easter mistake hat, supposed to be lavender but they ordered the wrong shade. Hopefully we can get a preheat retro soon for this marlins hat.

Attachments

• 074D68CA-10F5-432C-8419-973F52205A94.jpeg
    074D68CA-10F5-432C-8419-973F52205A94.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 15575566-866D-4E21-A726-C936866D7DE1.jpeg
    15575566-866D-4E21-A726-C936866D7DE1.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DE7678C2-1DE6-4325-AF60-A1AC5A89BEA5.jpeg
    DE7678C2-1DE6-4325-AF60-A1AC5A89BEA5.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 45
Has anybody ever taken a patch off? It appears to be glued on. Do you guys think it’ll be damaged or could it be cleaned up?

Just happened to pick up a fitted today that has a plastic patch on the back. Didn't have much trouble pulling it off, but it left a bit of residue from the main patch + two small areas of what looks like glue from double sided tape.

Gonna see if acetone can take it off.

majority of the cats i see lining up at these stores be resellers, a few out there to keep but the rest going straight to ig to sell.

majority of the cats i see lining up at these stores be resellers, a few out there to keep but the rest going straight to ig to sell.
Half of them not even rocking a fitted lol. The 200-300% instant resell is legit right now. What was even releasing?
Nothing is truly an exclusive to one website. Once they get approval to be made, any website can bite off of the design for their own gain.
The only hard part is the 3-4 month design/build wait so everyone is playing catch-up right now. What’s hot now may not be hot later. HC is smart with their pre orders. Theyre cutting out the what if’s with guarantees

Half of them not even rocking a fitted lol. The 200-300% instant resell is legit right now. What was even releasing?
Nothing is truly an exclusive to one website. Once they get approval to be made, any website can bite off of the design for their own gain.
The only hard part is the 3-4 month design/build wait so everyone is playing catch-up right now. What’s hot now may not be hot later. HC is smart with their pre orders. Theyre cutting out the what if’s with guarantees

That's the funniest part. Even the color under brim is becoming more common. There was a Milwaukee Braves fitted I wanted that dropped on myfitted and I missed out and it dropped on ecapcity a week later and I copped and it was identical in every way, including the patch. These new dudes think it's like an Off White sneaker where if you don't buy it when it releases it's gone forever.

Not to mention even hatclub releases that sell out instantly end up in their preorders

That's the funniest part. Even the color under brim is becoming more common. There was a Milwaukee Braves fitted I wanted that dropped on myfitted and I missed out and it dropped on ecapcity a week later and I copped and it was identical in every way, including the patch. These new dudes think it's like an Off White sneaker where if you don't buy it when it releases it's gone forever.

Not to mention even hatclub releases that sell out instantly end up in their preorders
That marlins 93 patched yellow under started as a HC exclusive 2 years back. It was a grey under. Once a design has been accepted, It’s simply in the system. It’s all based on orders. And then it’s a 3-4 month wait. All these caps are open game. The virus hit and caps got hot. So we’re about to see a surplus. Who’s gambling on these colored unders being hot in December? These caps aren’t inherently rare, they just take a minimum order of 20 caps and take 3-4 months to produce.

They just doing what JB and Nike been doing

Releasing stuff in variations and diff "colorways" (underbrim) and people go crazy. Could never fathom paying resell for a cap. $200?!

Ive liked baseball for a long time, been a fan for a long time. I always liked the caps they wore on field. Doesnt have to be EXACT but those colored underbrims are too much for me.

A classic MLB cap, without NE flag on the side. Thats my lane. 🤷‍♂️

Jays are my squad, but the Athletics (uniform, cap, colotway and that script A) is my ****. Played on a youth team that had that as our uniform and that was some of the best summers as a kid. Used to wear the jackets and hats to school lol, mad fly, and my name starting with A it was perfect. Got that A as a pendant years ago, need to get it out if my safety deposit box once my branch opens up.

Back
Top Bottom