Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I’d say yes simply because they want instore foot traffic

I don't know about now, but back in like 2006 when I was at HatClub in the Bay Area, there were definitely tons of hats in-store that weren't online. Bay Bridge joints, San Francisco Seals throwbacks, whole buncha hats catered to locals.

Copped a black palm tree Dodgers. I like the red one too but it’s sold out.
I think the off centre LA is gonna bug me though.

Sneakerroom joint. Brim was slightly bent from the packaging. Shipping was quick tho
E0EF7AE1-61F8-4B52-A11F-78A2F90A8812.jpeg
DA84C361-5843-4F07-80A3-93B3CFAC9DC6.jpeg

Gave up on ecap last night :lol:

Macy's has the Opening Day 2020 fitteds now and sizes are flying.
I’ve seen these flying off shelves. Are these legit what the team would have worn in April or basically a cheap fake custom like they’ve done in the past
8A5D073C-DC94-49E4-8B20-CD8307A82F78.jpeg

This was from a year or two back. You can tell by the large stitched border on these patches. That’s how you can tell they’re customs.

you Know we’re in a ‘Anything sells’ new hype era whenI see those wave customs selling out. Absolutely atrocious

here’s another opening day 2019 patch custom

1597429908319.jpeg

they never wore the ugly stitched version. They did wear the above.
And this
1597430002769.jpeg

looks more like a crap custom than anything these teams would actually wear.

Last edited:
I’ve seen these flying off shelves. Are these legit what the team would have worn in April or basically a cheap fake custom like they’ve done in the past
8A5D073C-DC94-49E4-8B20-CD8307A82F78.jpeg

This was from a year or two back. You can tell by the large stitched border on these patches. That’s how you can tell they’re customs.

you Know we’re in a ‘Anything sells’ new hype era whenI see those wave customs selling out. Absolutely atrocious

here’s another opening day 2019 patch custom

1597429908319.jpeg

they never wore the ugly stitched version. They did wear the above.
And this
1597430002769.jpeg

looks more like a crap custom than anything these teams would actually wear.

I think new era just realized that patch=sales. All on field hats can be easily purchased on most sports apparel sites but throw a patch on the side and it's gone

I think new era just realized that patch=sales. All on field hats can be easily purchased on most sports apparel sites but throw a patch on the side and it's gone
True say i prefer without the patch, but all i seen to be able to find (without NE flag) is joints with patch. Wanted this 1 off mickeys place but they sold out my size. Had to grab from a local place that went under thats getting rid of everything for mad cheap.

Anyways, todays wear

20200814_154810.jpg

I'm up to like 10+ hats in the past week. As annoying it is having all these new hype dudes making everything sell out, I feel like these fitted sites stepped their game up getting aggressive and dropping more heat to take advantage of the new surge of interest. Some sites that were dropping once a week are now doing multiple drops. Sucks for my wallet but nice to see

So true. This new wave is unprecedented. Yet grey under wool general release OGs are flat out sitting for retail and below. I’m feasting right now, as the hype swirls around the patch craze

Many patches have never been done on a cap, ever Like that 81 asg indians HC exclusive. But now that it’s on the public domain, other retailers can use it too. Just give it time and you’ll be able to find the ones you truly want.

that 93 marlins was initially a HC exclusive in 2018. But with a grey under. After two years, other outlets are able to change it up and make it their own. It’s just a matter of time on many Designs. Lids.com has added some new Hype caps. They aren’t stupid. Soon the flood will be outrageous
4ucaps site crashed too I heard. That used to be the place to find graveyard customs, literal caps that sat for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom