Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

pimp.gif
Jays & Suns.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I can't believe I own this grey underbrim 7 3/4 on-field cap
wink.gif

I cant believe that i do too, but its was suppose to be shipped March 27th...It was coming from PA...mind you I live in Western NY. He must have handed it tothe Postman and he's personally walking it here.

Its a place called Sporters. It looks very "Shirtque" #*#. I'm heading there tomorrow to get my jersey an the red bill sharks. They hella laggedand didn't do my jersey till I was off work at outta the area. KVN

YO! Drastic measures... I was trying to stunt on young'ns when I take shorty to see Fast & Furious Saturday night.
smh.gif
Now I gotta un-DS some other*!%%.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by KVN

Its a place called Sporters. It looks very "Shirtque" #*#. I'm heading there tomorrow to get my jersey an the red bill sharks. They hella lagged and didn't do my jersey till I was off work at outta the area. KVN
that's in great mall, right? i was there a few weeks go when i was on vacation but they only had all red sharks joint when i was there...damni wouldve copped that blk/red/teal joint if they had it while i was there

Good lookin on all the fitted comments.

That hat is just going to be promo but I'm going to have the same style but in a Marlins colorway available this summer.

And yea I got alot of music coming soon.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Drastic measures... I was trying to stunt on young'ns when I take shorty to see Fast & Furious Saturday night.
smh.gif
Now I gotta un-DS some other *!%%.

DF!!!
I hate that ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
only lately have I noticed there's a bunch of shoes I have no fitted for....I gotta get working.

KVN did they have a good size run (5/8s mainly
happy.gif
) in both the purps andall red shark joints? I'm thinkin I'll be heading to Milpitas on Saturday if they do.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

ecapcity needs to drop some SF Giants fitteds...
You must not pay attention. I love SF fitteds
pimp.gif
And CC hasdone plenty

SUNS and Spurs
pimp.gif

ro0ts, nice Hornets fitted you got there..Here a couple of pick ups i got recently..I got the Jaguars from a friend, that why the hat look used already....Bothsize 7 3/8
7292503e2f5c01c7f0a294e4a7c2457027e3f04.jpg

7922510e8e5511c5f6920d6d8c6b3ccd245018a.jpg

47025b6e9854d1b5f2b25db12d37be56a7cdabe.jpg

more to come soon...

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

ro0ts, nice Hornets fitted you got there..Here a couple of pick ups i got recently..I got the Jaguars from a friend, that why the hat look used already....Both size 7 3/8
7292503e2f5c01c7f0a294e4a7c2457027e3f04.jpg

7922510e8e5511c5f6920d6d8c6b3ccd245018a.jpg

47025b6e9854d1b5f2b25db12d37be56a7cdabe.jpg

more to come soon...

I got that jaguars in a 7 1/2
nerd.gif

That jaguars reminded me that I DONT want New Era to get back the NFL/NBA liscense
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

That jaguars reminded me that I DONT want New Era to get back the NFL/NBA liscense
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
you the first one talkin bout you need a memphis so you can stunt like ur daddy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

new era does have the nba license. They just nba store instore exclusives. As for the nfl license I wouldnt mind an OG color giants fitted (even tho I alreadyhave one).

Is it me or do vintage fitted run slightly smaller the todays versions? I bought a 7 1/2 vintage fitted and it fits like a 3/8. And I got two 3/8's thatfit real tight gonna have to get em expanded.

Got 4 new fitteds but I dont have my cam at the moment so I ll post pics later. I think one of em yall will like (the others probly not so much).

Back
Top Bottom