Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

im loving that georgetown snap back, but the brim looks a little iffy to me i need to see other angles of the brim.

YO! Certainly, family. And I didn't know quite how to express my opinion without it coming off insulting.

But I just wanted to make the point that there are at least some people who would decide not to purchase because of the eyelets. So my criticism (ofsorts) would be to maintain a balance.

That is all.

DF!!!

2hp7ubs.jpg

am87 made me realize that hat is from peg
from the new Eminem video
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I need a hat/celebrity blog
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Certainly, family. And I didn't know quite how to express my opinion without it coming off insulting.

But I just wanted to make the point that there are at least some people who would decide not to purchase because of the eyelets. So my criticism (of sorts) would be to maintain a balance.

That is all.

DF!!!
Nah, I ask people about the hats when they don't get one. I'm sure someone might think eyes but always finds some other reason.

This set(and the 3 shpping this week) was the last time we did one as a project(me and another guy). I'm not a huge fan of eyes either but I give in onsomethings(He is big on eyes). There are bigger fights to have than the eyes in my book(like styles I want that he doesn't). I guess we shall see when thehats hit the other stores(they didn't deliver today). I picked up my set(divided between 6 stores) and I sold 2 or 3 which I'll take for being on thewall for 6 hours on a Tues(transition day on the strip).

My store doesn't depends on hat sales as much as the other stores but I do the design work and ordering/splits.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

Some people don't understand why I do color set while others do. Some don't understand why I flip while some do. Some don't understand why I do eyes when some do. There is no 100% custom. I can guarentee that.
Word different things sell to different customers, what one person thinks is trash might be great to another person. We are still very new to theteam customs and did our first ones with contrasting eyelets this time around, and the 2 with them are selling the best so far haha. You just gotta try toplease everyone.

Where in Vegas are you located murrayyyyy? Might check you out next time Im there forMAGIC...

thanks to am87 and thunderchunk for this

these questloves arent mine, the shoe is being sold in the store but i figured i post the match anyways. now i am on the prowl for some. 9.5-10 anyone?
5dsb2t.jpg

zmz4tx.jpg

^^looks like it might go with that green/red dunk thats in the background of the 2nd pic too.

Myones-Damn thats a clean match up.

Dom- Clean fitted, hopefully you'll release some for the public.

Well I checked out this sports shop down in milpitas to get a jersey made for a rec league. I found some cool looking shark hats that might interest yall.Nothing big but the blk crown, teal logo, yellow inside, red brim shark hats is clean. Bout to pick that joint up today. They also had a purple blk and apurple white fitted, and a all red fitted (I thought new era couldn't make all red shark hats). Sorry for the crappy cell phone pix:

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by LB510

New pickup
What is this? What color is it?

WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE PANTERS
Dark yellow

panthers.gif

^^looks like it might go with that green/red dunk thats in the background of the 2nd pic too.
Yea go with the dunk imo either one woorks but those AF1's are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom