Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Where can I find the Team Korea WBC fitted? I'm assuming NewEra doesn't make their caps because I can't find it anywhere. Help is greatlyappreciated.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Where can I find the Team Korea WBC fitted? I'm assuming NewEra doesn't make their caps because I can't find it anywhere. Help is greatly appreciated.
Hopefully CC will do one like they did last WBC, but other than that, you ain't gonna find it.

First time I seen a bulls without the windy city... I should be heading back to Orlando in a couple months, hopefully they have the bulls... Or is someonewants to pick one up for me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

also J Steez say's he'll do pickups, he'll prolly post in a minute or 2
laugh.gif
Oh, We gon have to put aside our differences from arguing about Deadpool so he can get me some hats...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I guess this IS true then....

laugh.gif

I got u Odrama... u good peoples

Anyone else that needs sumthing , lemme know.... heading there this weekend to pick up a few myself
pimp.gif

Anybody got a peg update? Last time there, one of the guys was talking about doing a hat to match the griffey's.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by prymone

MY BOY TRYIN TO GET HIS OWN STORE POPPIN
HE WORKIN EVRYTHING OUT NOW
WANTED ME TO SHARE SOME OF HIS DEIGNS WIT U GUYS GET SOME FEED BACK WHGAT U LIKE WHAT U DONT
HIS EMAIL.. [email protected]
Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmm B***h!!!

I got a question:

The store is going to be in Chicago right? Or does your guy already have the store, But he just needs the NE account?

Also, When y'all get the store or situation up and running, Y'all need to put me on as guest designer. You and your guy can make all those colorful joints in different teams to match people's shoes and get that mass appeal that you need to sell, And y'all can just let me do the Chicago designs. I got some ideas on deck, But nobody to pitch them to...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But like I said, If the store is at the crib, Then y'all need to have some orders set aside for just Chi hats. Kind of like how other shops go out of their to rep where they're from. CC has the Jersey hats etc.
word...let some of us design some Sox or blackhawks
pimp.gif
HEY! I want in on this too...lol

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ngvbsm.jpg

bleh, I have more and this post is coming out ******ed since I'm on my gf's laptop
I'll upload them tomorrow I guess

but there goes the 4 leaf clover celtics someone was asking for.
hats were $32-$45
I copped 3 of those bulls and 1 blazers
$32-$35 each.
Chunk, do you remember if the back had the clover or celtics on the back? Good looks.

Can anybody do a pickup for me? I need the hat by Saturday
nerd.gif

Yo CC crew thanks for the fast shipping for the Crooks hats. It was an impulse buy but when they came in the quality on them is awesome! Plus I got the last 27 1/2's KVN

^^yes. Only the nba store is allowed to sell nba new eras which use current team logos. Dont ask me why cuz I have no idea. Every other store that sells hatsis only allowed to sell reebok/adidas nba fitteds.

Originally Posted by space jam XI

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ngvbsm.jpg

bleh, I have more and this post is coming out ******ed since I'm on my gf's laptop
I'll upload them tomorrow I guess

but there goes the 4 leaf clover celtics someone was asking for.
hats were $32-$45
I copped 3 of those bulls and 1 blazers
$32-$35 each.
Chunk, do you remember if the back had the clover or celtics on the back? Good looks.

Can anybody do a pickup for me? I need the hat by Saturday
nerd.gif

BULLS LOGO WITHOUT THE WIND
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone remember the one freeway rocked in the video where only the horns were red
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom