Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO! I want in on this White Sox designing.
pimp.gif

Ain't nobody trying to collab with the boy on no Hornets makeups.
tired.gif
DF!!!

the people who asked where I got the Mets' fitted for $8 from I got it from a Marshall's around my way.....

Originally Posted by Essential1

the people who asked where I got the Mets' fitted for $8 from I got it from a Marshall's around my way.....

Werd the had the same mets fitteds around my way at marshalls but they were $5

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Essential1

Marshalls sell on field caps? Wow, might have to check.
not a wide variety the two around where I live just had the Mets.. So you might just find one team whatever state you live or nothing at all.

n6s7rr.png

how come NONE of ya fitted guys actually use this phx logo? jeez its the best one and none of ya use it.....

^^ because you can't. I believe it is one of the ones they still use. Although, who knows, tomorrow it could be available. the nba stuff is kind of weirdrecently how some logos just magically become available

Originally Posted by BillGander

^^ because you can't. I believe it is one of the ones they still use. Although, who knows, tomorrow it could be available. the nba stuff is kind of weird recently how some logos just magically become available
QFT

dudes be on some other @%$@, ill ask them for certain logos and either it gets denied or no reply.....month later i see some BS store with the logos
smh.gif
i swearit makes me wonder how people have these high end jobs at these million $$$ companys and have no basic knowledge, case in point, Nike & NE

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
i swear it makes me wonder how people have these high end jobs at these million $$$ companys and have no basic knowledge, case in point, Nike & NE
you used to wonder why I got so salty about stuff like that, now look whois talking
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

anyway, time for some "Ninjahood"'ed pics
nerd.gif
of the NBA store in orlando

211m3kp.jpg

117xopz.jpg

Post a reply - Yuku
2hnao03.jpg
ngvbsm.jpg

bleh, I have more and this post is coming out ******ed since I'm on my gf's laptop
I'll upload them tomorrow I guess

but there goes the 4 leaf clover celtics someone was asking for.
hats were $32-$45
I copped 3 of those bulls and 1 blazers
$32-$35 each.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Was that a blacked out Bulls with a red brim I spy?

And do they take phone orders?
its called "NBA CITY" so you can look it up easier, has a restaurant also.
and IUNNO if it does order but you can call
also J Steez say's he'll do pickups, he'll prolly post in a minute or 2
laugh.gif

some decent fitteds and some that are ugly. They actually got more of a selection then the ny one. The ny one just had the one shelf of new eras and thats it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

what I copped on this Trip
212wxo5.jpg

I'm on the fence about that contrast-stitched brim
ohwell.gif
i was JUST about to say that...you kick dirt on flipped brims but you actually spend money on CONTRAST Stitching?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

TC, any Lakers joints?
yes, but pics tomorrow when I'm home
and sorry I personally can't do pickups I'm on my way out
J Steez will most likely nominate himself

Back
Top Bottom