Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

hwl

yanks inagural patch onfield is on lids. descrip says navy but it looks like dark grey to me in that pic.

I had 2 queens fitteds that are no longer wearable. We need a wealthy hostage type store in queens to get a queens fitted I guess. (maybe there is one and Ijust dont kno about it).

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

hwl

yanks inagural patch onfield is on lids. descrip says navy but it looks like dark grey to me in that pic.

I had 2 queens fitteds that are no longer wearable. We need a wealthy hostage type store in queens to get a queens fitted I guess. (maybe there is one and I just dont kno about it).

Why would you think an onfield Yankees hat would be grey?? the descrip also says patch is on left BUT patch is actually on back....
I already got this =P

Just added to the 23karlaknafel45 On Field ONLY Yankee fitted collection....The 2009 Yankee Inaugural Season Hat that the Yankees will be wearing once theytravel back up north to start the season in the new Yankee Stadium.

Check out my collection of JUST Yankee Hats here. ONLY 5950 On Field authentics here NO BS fashion colors in this collection. New Era =wear what the players wear.
http://niketalk.com/topic/148407

l_bae094d5e4154fb693233e334dde9b2f.jpg

learn how to read. I said it looks grey to me in that pic.

I can read, but maybe if you use common sense, a yankee on field hat would never be grey so that color shouldnt really ever come into your mind whenlooking at a pic of a yankee on field hat.

A friend of mine had that Dolphins back in 91.. I had the LA Rams.. Navy with a yellow brim.. Those "The Pro" hat's are the best ever!! Where onearth did you get those?

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

learn how to read. I said it looks grey to me in that pic.

I can read, but maybe if you use common sense, a yankee on field hat would never be grey so that color shouldnt really ever come into your mind when looking at a pic of a yankee on field hat.

the pic looks grey thats all I was sayin.

Where do you store your New Era's? Ive got about 15 of these boxes

Official New Era Boxes....the evolution of the boxes thru the years. the one at the bottom is the oldest of the 3

l_fcbed4e66dd54e87bfaf7e999d399068.jpg

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Where do you store your New Era's? Ive got about 15 of these boxes

Official New Era Boxes....the evolution of the boxes thru the years. the one at the bottom is the oldest of the 3

l_fcbed4e66dd54e87bfaf7e999d399068.jpg

I have that hat "locker" as well. That's new skool. But thats where I keep my hats that are in season and in the rotation. But I keep all my lidsthat are on the bench and on ice in one of the many old skool card board NE hat boxes

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Dont remember the last time I posted pickups, but these are from the past few months. Nothing you havent seen before. Shouts to Ty for the LDRS joints. Thanks again homey.

hats_85.jpg

<>
Where did you get the Cubs in the Middle and the Braves at the bottom?
nerd.gif

Also what color brim is that on the Indians in the top right? bigger pics of all 3?
smile.gif

ALSO PLEASE SOMEONE LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS CINCY REDS CUSTOM???
Mobb+Deep.jpg

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Dont remember the last time I posted pickups, but these are from the past few months. Nothing you havent seen before. Shouts to Ty for the LDRS joints. Thanks again homey.

hats_85.jpg

<>
Where did you get the Cubs in the Middle and the Braves at the bottom?
nerd.gif

Also what color brim is that on the Indians in the top right? bigger pics of all 3?
smile.gif

ALSO PLEASE SOMEONE LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS CINCY REDS CUSTOM???
Mobb+Deep.jpg
NE-MLBCUS0035_black_front

http://www.neweracap.com/...amp;resetDropDown=hatFit

underbrim is orange tho. I have the same fitted. Weird coincidence I wore it today. Braves is from myshirts. Cubs is from cc.

Mobb Deep>>>>>
Queens, NY>>>>>

Thats not the same cincy

The one Prodigy has is plain black/red

the one you posted has a white C
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Thats not the same cincy

The one Prodigy has is plain black/red

the one you posted has a white C
frown.gif
you right but its closest one. I was looking for something like that too awhile ago till I came across the one I posted.

Originally Posted by perplexcity

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by perplexcity

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Somebody make a Queens fitted
smh.gif
mad.gif
You can't really complain, You live in NYC, You get everything.

NaS had the Queens version of that...

nas-%+****-thumb-200x214.jpg

I would love a Chicago in that font.
yo i might do it if i can get the normal customers to deal with it i think it can happen the i deas are already buzzin!!!!
Talking about the Queens fitted or the one drama was talking about?
queens is a hard sell in bk if i could do one you woould be straight but i dont think we could move 36
mad.gif
Just got me hyped... But you right about it being hard to sell out 36 in bk... Even though I think its still possible it might be a littlehard and take long... But ill be in for 2 if anything does go through...

YO! CC, what's up with these Hornets customs in these wild $$$ colors? Is it too much to ask for someone to give me a straight black one with a Easternconference patch?

tired.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! CC, what's up with these Hornets customs in these wild $$$ colors? Is it too much to ask for someone to give me a straight black one with a Eastern conference patch?

tired.gif

DF!!!
hornets.gif

I need to see this logo on a purple fitted with the pinstrips with a teal brim. Now that would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom