Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

omg ^ yall are killing me
damn i dont have nothin to match with most but i still cop damn near every brooklyn fitted i see in those fonts

eek.gif
smh.gif
glasses.gif
what's good with a 7 5/8?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Somebody make a Queens fitted
smh.gif
mad.gif
You can't really complain, You live in NYC, You get everything.

NaS had the Queens version of that...

nas-%+****-thumb-200x214.jpg

I would love a Chicago in that font.

Originally Posted by lhg39

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Is it possible that they made a navy yanks fitted with a 2004 WS patch on it? Its not a custom it seem to be an onfield. I came across it in a store and Im thinking it might be fake. But then I seen another fitted I want from the store so I now Im hesitating on buying it cuz Im thinking they sellin fakes. Wut you guys think?
You answered your own question...its like finding a reebok w/a jordan logo on it

It is not like that at all. Remember, the Yankees were up 3-0 in the ALCS. They were a lock for the Series. I am sure New Era made a ton of them, and several leaked out onto the market. A couple of guys on ebay have been selling them for a while.

You are sadly mistaken on the "market" IF anything, those hats were available in the Yankee locker room for games 4, 5, 6 and 7 in anticipation ofthe W. So if anything only those w/access to the locker room might have the hat. in which case maybe the ebay seller did. So In my opinion these would havenever hit the traditional retail markets. They usually ship the ALCS/NLCS championship tees and hats in advance to the teams regional markets but as far as iremember they didnt ship the WS hats of the AL/NL winners to retail until the WS. In any event, why would any yankee fan want something that never happened? That's like having a 2008 Lakers NBA champs tee. They usually ship the championship tees/hats of the losing team to 3rd world countries that could careless the relevancy or correctness of what those tees and hats say, but i doubt an 04 Yankees WS hat made its way to a 3rd world country and then found its wayonto ebay. my guess that IF it is authentic, this particular ebayer had locker room access in 04 and took one for keepsake

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

smh.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
True... But I just need that Queens and the one Nas rocked is pretty much sold out everywhere...

Originally Posted by lhg39

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Is it possible that they made a navy yanks fitted with a 2004 WS patch on it? Its not a custom it seem to be an onfield. I came across it in a store and Im thinking it might be fake. But then I seen another fitted I want from the store so I now Im hesitating on buying it cuz Im thinking they sellin fakes. Wut you guys think?
You answered your own question...its like finding a reebok w/a jordan logo on it

It is not like that at all. Remember, the Yankees were up 3-0 in the ALCS. They were a lock for the Series. I am sure New Era made a ton of them, and several leaked out onto the market. A couple of guys on ebay have been selling them for a while.

You are sadly mistaken on the "market" IF anything, those hats were available in the Yankee locker room for games 4, 5, 6 and 7 in anticipation of the W. So if anything only those w/access to the locker room might have the hat. in which case maybe the ebay seller did. So In my opinion these would have never hit the traditional retail markets. They usually ship the ALCS/NLCS championship tees and hats in advance to the teams regional markets but as far as i remember they didnt ship the WS hats of the AL/NL winners to retail until the WS. In any event, why would any yankee fan want something that never happened? That's like having a 2008 Lakers NBA champs tee. They usually ship the championship tees/hats of the losing team to 3rd world countries that could care less the relevancy or correctness of what those tees and hats say, but i doubt an 04 Yankees WS hat made its way to a 3rd world country and then found its way onto ebay. my guess that IF it is authentic, this particular ebayer had locker room access in 04 and took one for keepsake
For the record I dont want a yankees hat with a 2004 WS patch on it. I saw sumthing i liked in his store and I looked around to see if there wasanything else I would want. And I came across this. He has 3 of these fitteds in more than one size. I still think it looks suspect. But he does have awhole bunch of positive ratings and Sumbody on here said that he messed with the ebayer and it was legit. So Im thinkin I might order the fitted I want andrisk it cuz it only $20 shipped altogether wouldnt be much of a loss if it was fake.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Those brooklyns are pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wouldn't mind a Jersey like that
nerd.gif

thank i dont mind have a ecap for wealthy series and vice versa im for unity in the fitted community its alot of talent out there i think we all should docolabos!!

smh.gif
mad.gif

yo i might do it if i can get the normal customers to deal with it i think it can happen the i deas are already buzzin!!!!

HOW MUCH IS IT SHIPPED?
NAH CHICAGO
BUT I CANT FIND A GUCCI HAT I LIKE AND I WANNA WEAR THIS FIT ALLREADY

BUT YEA MAKE A CHICAGO FITTED WITH THAT FONT N ID PROBABLY COP EVERY COLOR

Originally Posted by perplexcity

smh.gif
mad.gif

yo i might do it if i can get the normal customers to deal with it i think it can happen the i deas are already buzzin!!!!
Talking about the Queens fitted or the one drama was talking about?

grizzlies is cool. Whens that logo gonna become HWC?

normally dont like non new era fitteds but that nyr goes hard.

Originally Posted by perplexcity

smh.gif
mad.gif

Talking about the Queens fitted or the one drama was talking about?
queens is a hard sell in bk if i could do one you woould be straight but i dont think we could move 36

Originally Posted by prymone

HOW MUCH IS IT SHIPPED?
NAH CHICAGO
BUT I CANT FIND A GUCCI HAT I LIKE AND I WANNA WEAR THIS FIT ALLREADY

BUT YEA MAKE A CHICAGO FITTED WITH THAT FONT N ID PROBABLY COP EVERY COLOR

pm me

Back
Top Bottom