POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

seriously.... we run out of stickers with the snap of a finger. are you sad over a cap city sticker?

new stickers will be out soon so well make sure you get an abundence :smile:
smile.gif

also heres a lil sneak peak of that newest shark logo

very clean

cant wait to do some customs with it :smokin
smokin.gif
xpngq0.jpg

and yes thats yours truly, ill be sendin out autographs with each order :lol:
laugh.gif

skiptomylou -

nice seein you in shop sir, hope you enjoy your hats

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makes my other Shark fitted look like doodoo.

You say in a few weeks? Should we just be cautious and check at the end of this week? :wink:
wink.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Quote:
lol why are you "anti-ecapcity" sir, if I may ask
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

guess ill post in here instead of emailing yall since this is where i can reach ya'll.

but i see i finally got a email response, i knew this ranting would get me somewhere.

says you all just checked tracking number and dont have info on where its at,your going to contact usps.........everytime yall would reply to my emails (2 out of 10), yall would tell me to check the tracking and i stated everytime ' the tracking number doesnt say nothing..cause its an electronic trackng that you all supplied to me'
and took this long to get what i was saying

anywho....email says ill get a refund, we'll see how long that takes

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
ayo JJ, speaking of problems.. wait until i catch a cat in the metro boston area with an olive i heart my hood fitted... im checking the size and if its a 5/8, its a wrap..

You aint got one homie? I was thinkin "my boys in trouble" till I saw who posted this...

Edit: Just realized this was the package that got snatched from your building

xpngq0.jpg
#1 FAN. :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

yeah man i saw it in person today and it was so detailed plus they got a lot of plans for it in the future. I got a couple new pickups today which are crazy I will post up later but check out capcity yall for real

memphisboi....
have u given CC a call yet...i had an issues wit them as well:
i order 2 hats, they chrged me 4 both...when i got the box, i had one hat and an invoice sayin that the otha one was out of stock...was kinda pissed cuz i wanted that damn hat, but i gave em a call...gave my name and order #, $$$ was back on my card wihin 2 days
just hit em up, they seem cool

Quote:
you're really funny.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Its not bout him representin the companey, he's just upset @ the fact u havin "anti cc" in ur sig and bad mouthin slightly, it was a mistake that was made, now idk wat happened exactly becuase I deal with the physical aspect of the store, but it was a mistake, you gotta understand we deal with all orders, emails and so forth by hand, it was a human error now by you puttin anti cc in ur sigh it doesn't help anyone, you'll get a refund within a few days if not ur hat and we apologize for the error and incovience but like I said it was a mistkae we all make them

LMAO >> DRAMA

I don't want to put your name on blast. But I bought a METS GRAPES and a DENVER NUGGETS fitted for you and you havent even responded to my email.

U just ruined it for the rest .. so for now on no pay no @#%$ .. Dont even ask to take pics or nothing .. SORRY!

I'm not going to hold any hats either and wait for payment later .. This hats been in my hands for about 2 weeks now .. unacceptable .. but whateva ..

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

i appreciate your apology air max, i will keep you posted on the situation.

but to your other statements, its in my sig because i've had a unfortunate experience w/CC, but if i would of received my hat i would be like the rest of these guys in here and praising you all to death.
when its all said and done and i get my refund or hat... i may take it down and do future business
Code:

Back
Top Bottom