POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
I don't want to put your name on blast. But I bought a METS GRAPES and a DENVER NUGGETS fitted for you and you havent even responded to my email.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

ive been scouring the earth for these hats someone please help, 7 1/8 or 1/4.

NEFfabulousnewyan-whtnvy.jpg

b92556_ExpospringBig.jpg

ldrs_c2-1.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

considering how many hats cap city has came out with and will keep coming out w/ for the aquas, i'm afraid to imagine how many :pimp:
pimp.gif
hats ya will come through this time for the playoffs

^
:lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

no offense, but the aqua hats are getting pretty played out...there's like a million damn hats for aquas, it's getting like myshirtsco now where its just gonna be hats based on new shoe releases...atleast yall still release a good amount of other customs that don't coincide with a new shoe release...I still cop some @#%$, but you see like everyone having a ton of twists on the same colorway...ehhh

and yo, memphisboi, I think it might be somethin with that hat, because I had the same problem when I tried ordering the grape praying hands...it said the order went through, and I waited 2 weeks, before I finally got a cancellation e-mail...luckily everything was resolved, and the people were cool about it, i guess they had some computer problems, it's all good though, I definitely still purchase from them
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

avitale8.... there's an aqua thread

i think we all know that the aqua combo is dumb played
Team Saugaour streets is clean

I got a CRAZY idea for the playoffs.

I'd need some monetary compensation tho.
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

I think the reason the so many aqua hats were made (includin us) was becuase it was such a huge release, the same way u would see hats for the hares and so forth, its just somethin so big stuff needed to be made big ( no mo & we went thru 6 hats for the aquas)

Just like the playoffs, its gonna be a lot of hats made some crazy, some simple, some both, but hats are becomin a staple/are a staple in your gear, and us @ CC are here to provide for the masses

Quote:
and yo, memphisboi, I think it might be somethin with that hat, because I had the same problem when I tried ordering the grape praying hands...it said the order went through, and I waited 2 weeks, before I finally got a cancellation e-mail...luckily everything was resolved, and the people were cool about it, i guess they had some computer problems, it's all good though, I definitely still purchase from them
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I think the reason the so many aqua hats were made (includin us) was becuase it was such a huge release, the same way u would see hats for the hares and so forth, its just somethin so big stuff needed to be made big ( no mo & we went thru 6 hats for the aquas)

Just like the playoffs, its gonna be a lot of hats made some crazy, some simple, some both, but hats are becomin a staple/are a staple in your gear, and us @ CC are here to provide for the masses

Are yall gonna do that new sharks logo in some other colors? I don't need the aquas color cause I passed on em
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Damn Thunderchunk you killin the hat game right now.
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

Back
Top Bottom