POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
they need a black n red or black n gold :x
sick.gif
Team Ninja
HAYABUSA
Back... in black.

Quote:
:x
sick.gif

Thought you was a King Javi... :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Also I don't get all this who-ha about the mariners fitted? Wats the deal?

Just some Chicago gang shh...No big deal... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
The "People" gangs all wear their identifiers to the left side. An earring in the left ear, a left pant leg rolled up, a cap tilted to the left; all may indicate gang affiliation to this alliance. The gang hand sign is thrown toward the left shoulder. Their gang members fold their arms in a manner that will point to their left side.

The "People" alliance, in most instances, utilize the five pointed star in their gang graffiti. The five pointed star has its origin with the Black Stone Rangers/Black P Stone Nation, one of the larger black street gangs. The alliance's term "high five, six must die" is in reference to their five pointed star versus the six pointed star of the "Folks" alliance. Commonly used by the "People" alliance are drawings of pitchforks pointing down which shows disrespect to the rival "Folks" alliance.
33bcml4.jpg
made to gang-bang...The 5 point star, The droppin' of the forks... :lol:
laugh.gif

Only strike against it is that it's blue...That's why you seen ol' dude in here wishin' it was in blk/red and blk/gold... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

dudes would hate me if i wore that 2 tha mall or somethin... HAHAHA wen i was young all the damu dudes had dis joint in black. brings back da old days on the northside. if u wasnt blood affiliated u kouldnt step on da block unless u was neutral. nowadays dudes just rockin dat houston astros gear kauze it got tha 5 pointa on it.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

You learn something new every day
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

That is quite possibly the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life....
"Layed In The Shade In The Everglades, Finally Forever Paid, Wearin' The Finest Fabrics Tailors Ever Made....
.....Me & My Team, Caribbean Cuisines, I Guess Being Down For So Long, I'm On It Strong To See My Dreams....."​

yea but thats how it b sometimes startime
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

I need that HUF Lumberjack but I don't wanna shell out $140+ for one..

and that UNDTD neon shattered glass fitted is nice.

yeah if you aint from the chi or familiar with it...jus dont worry about it..jus dont wear that fitted in the wrong place in the GO...but to sum it up..its like wearing red in a crip neighborhood.....ok...BACK TO FITTEDS!!!
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

[dj paul]THIS IS FOR MY GD'S AND MY C R I P' S MY VICE LORDS AND B L DOUBLE-O D'S[/dj paul]

:lol:
laugh.gif

first thing that came into my head when i saw that mariners hat...

I GOT THAT ONE HITTA QUITTA THAT ONE HITTA QUITTA QUITTA :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

These chicago Ns are hilarious...
Im from Milwaukee, we get all yall leftovers FOLKS!

Did anybody ever figure out where that dark grey/lime green old school logo milwaukee brewers was at??

If u want to hear something funnier.
Me and am87 heard from a designer that they aren't going to use the angels logo any more due to a tiny tiny tiny violent aspect of it.
(The logo with wings)
Lmao, someone post the pic and try to figure out why.
I hope its not true btw.
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

Quote:
Me and am87 heard from a designer that they aren't going to use the angels logo any more due to a tiny tiny tiny violent aspect of it.
(The logo with wings)
Lmao, someone post the pic and try to figure out why.
I hope its not true btw.

I got an idea...

If it ain't that, It's probably some ol' gang shh...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

Quick question.....
If I place an order online at CC I know yall said that your servers are still actin up but generally how long should I wait to call and check on it to make sure it's actually going through?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

the snapback movement is in full force

saw some girl on the bus rocking a raiders snapback that still looked as fresh as it did however many years ago it came out (raiders were probably still in LA at that point...)

also there was some dude rockign a bulls snapback with white red 1's (1994? Or could've been fakes =\ )
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Back
Top Bottom