POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

when should i expect the hat to be delivered if the order finished processing on the 15th? according to my wamu account.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Nologo, I picked up that USC cap that OJ was wearing during the Slam interview. A friend of mine actually sells it. He also sells the black version of it, the authentic cardinal/gold and the black/gold SC/cardinal outline. He is out of 5/8ths right now. He might only have the one OJ was wearing. He should be getting some more in the future, he said he is waiting for his order to arrive. He did say that 5/8ths is the largest size he gets. So once they arrive I told him to bring it by my office and I'll let you and anyone else interested know where he has his spot. It's somewhat close to campus, about a mile or so from here.

BabyLebron is that a Los Angeles Kings cap on this pic?

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
Good shhh thunderchunk :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

man id get the issh beat outta me for rock in that old school seattle mariners fitted :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Quote:
man id get the issh beat outta me for rock in that old school seattle mariners fitted :lol:
laugh.gif
info on it?

:lol:
laugh.gif

Hat is reckless as hell...Droppin' them rakes... :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
"You drop the forks like the Ma-rin-ers, They're gonna call the co-ron-ers..."

:pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN
.45​

i was gonna get it and flip to my cuzzo...hes a hook :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
they need a black n red or black n gold throwback mariners joint n that would be good bidness jo

eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

ive actually seen a mariners pinwheel joint...it was red and black..the "S" on one side..and the "M" droping the rakes on the other side....the most ULTIMATE gang-banging hat ever made...lmao
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Can somebody please tell me where i can get a carrying case where i can put my fitteds is in, i know it was talked about in here, but i cant find the specific responses about...So if anybody can give me a link to where i can get one or a place, i would greatly appreciate it!!!
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done
DADE COUNTY

ne_wwolf_3.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Quote:
Can somebody please tell me where i can get a carrying case where i can put my fitteds is in, i know it was talked about in here, but i cant find the specific responses about...So if anybody can give me a link to where i can get one or a place, i would greatly appreciate it!!!
Check Here

They do phone orders. I know another place has them online, but I forget the site's name...and they didn't have camo, either.

-----------

xxsctrojanxx--

check your inbox.

damn i like that camo carry case... might need to scoop, my other one filled
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i don't have many fitteds. mostly i wear the same coupla black on black hats that are in my car or office. i've lost about 5 caps while fishing on my boat too.

4g5dgm.jpg

20hk1oi.jpg

358djyu.jpg

29vfaqc.jpg

VAN
HALEN​

Yo! Juelz/Louie why i never seen you pull out that dusty nets before? and of course nice knowledge reigns supreme in red! :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
Yo! Juelz/Louie why i never seen you pull out that dusty nets before? and of course nice knowledge reigns supreme in red! :nerd:
nerd.gif

bruno, the nets fitted is really dirty. i know you keep :nerd:
nerd.gif
on my krs red lid :smokin
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom