+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

There aren't new eras anymore but Nike made some similar

The one on the left is a New Era, the right is Nike.

if you want me to pick one up for you, PM me. It was like $30.

mail

ive seen the COF go for around $700 but that was the non-PE version and then ive seen the PE version go for $1000 and up...

-Tyler

just copped some nday 4s today. they are fire
pimp.gif
that vibrant blue andorange

they mad comfy too and not heavy, i dont understand the hate

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

very nice Greg - you need to give us a group shot of your 20-5-5 already...
Thanks... and will do, but AFTER I get my GRAIL - White/Gold.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

nice 20.5.5, I think I saw a size 11 white/gold 20.5.5 on ebay
yea there is always a pair or 2 of the white/gold 20.5.5's on ebay and those are pretty nice...but my 20.5.5 grail is the
pair greg just picked up...the Navy/white/gold pair...such a nice pair...

-Tyler

tell me about it. thats the one pair from that playoffs i'm missing and greg comes along and cops for $200. Hell of a pickup!!!

^^^^you should have told me chris, i know a dude who was selling them for cheap.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^you should have told me chris, i know a dude who was selling them for cheap.
If it's the same source as you told me last time... it was size 16 and I believe Chris is size 11 only.

Chris, don't worry they are safe with me for now, bu that doesn't mean they have to stay with me forever. Find me White/Gold PE in my size and I willtrade you and even throw some extra money.

First of all, I'm posting this up because we had a "sneaker show" today and actually I decided to do a quick snap shot of MY Lebrons. I'dalso like to say that I'm lazy as hell to post up a whole collection, I think it's corny as hell, and I have really bad photographic skills. Mind you,I p/u the g.r.'s as well and have been fortunate enough to meet people on this board and the other 3 letter forum to "hook me up" on theexclusive stuff as well. Anyway, enough blabbering.
362616472.jpg
362616468.jpg

362616465.jpg
362616462.jpg

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]VERY[/color] nice LeBrons, Fred!
smokin.gif
I knew you had some heat, I didn't know you had a forest fire! Thanks forsharing. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to San Antonio for the show. I'm sure it was a success.

t21d - looks like EVERY Lb3? jesus christio! I do peep dunkman 4s in there! SMSM 2k4? oh my.....

DannManns! how you been my friend?

Back
Top Bottom