+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Big ups to all you guys that have been doing it since i sold my brons. Got the itch and ended up copping 2 pairs of VI's. Will have pics soon.

70x7yc.jpg

Look like they "could" be the real deal. You would be surprised how many colorways they make that never make it to the streets. I saw some desertcamo Soldier I's not too long ago in person.

so how much are those LSU soldiers worth? I have not seen anything on ebay or anywhere else about a pair selling......

^^^nice stuff
pimp.gif
I regret not buying those dunkmans while they were stillavailable on the cavs team shop and ndc
tired.gif

I've never heard of or seen Oregon IV's but I assuming he referring to the Iridescent sample IV featured in Sole Collector.

4oy29.jpg

^If I was on the Ducks I'd ask to rock those for a game, shoot Nike could make a whole new uni for em

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

^If I was on the Ducks I'd ask to rock those for a game, shoot Nike could make a whole new uni for em

nike makes TONS of uni's for the ducks every year.
easily the best college ( from a nike stand point ) out there.
i love u of o......

ps, im going there this weekend....

and those are " rumored " to be an oregon sample, i don't believe they were ever confirmed as oregons.
either way i'd kill for that sample pair.....

hands down the nicest lebron i have ever seen pictures of.

you will probably never see an " o " on a new era again sir.....
i have 2 from last year. and new era got in trouble for it. ( maybe 2 years back ? i forgot )

only nike is allowed to use the " o "

that's why you do not, and will not see an " o " on a non nike product.

but rumor has it there's a " oregon " new era for this years baseball team. but it's ugly

anything else, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom