Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

^^^ N/M ... I dont go dissin otha peoples style or pick ups ... What Im trying to say by that is .. Although I like that CC castle aint no way imma hit them off with $50 for it ... I rather Get me a Pegs for half that .. just my 2cents and yes its because I cant afford it .. mhm!

Damn... :lol:
laugh.gif

myspace - soundclick - last.fm
~ you ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time. ~​

Somewhat random but if anyone has a Rainbow HUF Madras they are willing to let go 7 3/8- 7 1/2 for a decent price, hit me up.
-w

I may need to beg. But can someone........... ANYone, hook me up with a blunted cookie monster in a 7 5/8.
FS/For Trade: Old love/New Love Pack 220. DS. Not Splitting. Looking for a meetup in NYC. PM me or [email protected]

^that blue jays is dope. i've been looking for that one and the one with the red brim for a while now.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

:wow:
eek.gif
6 3/4?!?!

I hope you like 12 or something fam :lol:
laugh.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

lmao @ the beasting over a cookie monster fitted...yall ny dudes are somethin else. to each is his own. but i cant f's with a fitted with big ol eyes on the front
FS:VNDS 1992 Sz 11 Nike Air Sonic Flight​
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

nycbxbdby, good lookin' my dude, the hat iz definitely fiya man. Much appreciated!
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

Quote:
lmao @ the beasting over a cookie monster fitted...yall ny dudes are somethin else. to each is his own. but i cant f's with a fitted with big ol eyes on the front

when it gets the kiddies' and toddlers' attention, that's where I draw the line...
1)Celtics Fans - it's not that bad, you can get Jeff Green. Gerald Green..trade for Willie Green, all you need is AC Green and you're contenders in the East.
2) Celts still have a shot at the #1 pick overall...if they re-sign Olowokandi.

im going to CC/PEG this week. any one want anything aim me at theamazing08 or ezbox me. all my info is in the profile get at me ! i can hook some fellow NT'ers up !

> sweating OD but you ain't getting no buns off a fitted. No shortie gon be like "ohhhh... yo papi looking right and he got that new Hundreds fitted on, he can get it whenever."

But if you got it can't knock you.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Thanks to none other than the dude Koo himself.
Real chill dude.
Ima have to start takin trips to jersey once a month I see to check the spot out myself.

cookiemonstergg0.jpg
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom