Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Eh, what the hell...i'll post my simple collection. I'm trying to start over...

63t16k4.jpg
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES

Yeah, i'm working on it...

Man, it's hard walking out of Peg empty handed sometimes. So many Fitteds but only so much to match them.
-|LESGodSonC0|-

TEAMYANKEES

Ahh man I keep missing out on the GDFT fitteds. |I
tired.gif
Team I Heart Born Supremacy!
4 8 15 16 23 42Team AIM ChatBarcelona F.C.Team Ben GordonBearsTeam Black&MildBullsCubsTeam Dunder MifflinnWoSunsTeam Late Night​

Someone PLEASE pm me with either the 7 1/4 alife mummy/cookie monster joint, please! None of this new blunted cookie monster madness.

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

LESGodSonC0 why would they laugh?

If they do screw son, they aint buying you them fitteds. No one is paying your bills and they arent rocking your style. You know more often than not you have an idiot that think the clothes is going to make him. But to them I laugh and say clothes dont make you you make the clothes.

You know I can be hating and laughing at all this clown fools that buy this stupid hats and think they look hot cause they have 1 of the 500 built. LMAO .. yeah no wonder why only 500 where made because it sucked ..

So son dont worry about it .... if they laugh laugh and if you are one of them pretty boys .. laugh even harder to those that are fugly buying limited joints instead of getting their grill reconstructed ... lmao .. J/K

LESGodSonC0 got much more things to be worried about then some damn fitteds. You ever see the back of son's neck? Joint look rotten.....
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
Son why you cursin'..... :lol:
laugh.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

Quote:
nice, for the agassi/am lights right?

Im a J's man ... I have the agassi but the red those not hit all the spots ..

Raptors .. Lmao

For everyone thats hitting me up about the Oriols fitted .. they only have 7 and I think one 7 1/4 however they have the same colors but with the bird in front instead of the O's

About the Sonic .. I can pick you up one next time I hit the spot but thats out of my way and I mean 9 bucks tolds out of my way .. So its all on you ..

Yo nycbxbdby, i just inboxed u about the Sonics fitted, I'm also interested in that orioles 1, doesn't matter if it's the " bird " logo as long as it's the same colors..hit me back whenever u get a chance!
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

I dont have unlimited msg .. I had my otha account and was band because I try hooking someone up in the official Jordan post .. stupid BS after I had pay my premiun joint .. oh well ..

you let me know my dude .. those are two different places we are talking about ... one is in Manhattan and the otha in the Bronx ... them fitteds are $28 bucks not $50 bucks like the CC :rofl:
roll.gif
geyes:

nycbxbdby : I got'cha, didn't know u couldn't peep the messages! But yo, i'm interested in both, hit me up @ my email : [email protected] & let me know how much 4 u 2 hook it up. Good looks
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom