Post your favorite choke jobs

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

@ that Kobe vid. Son is a MONSTER in the clutch...best player in the league since Jordan retired, without a doubt.

duncan0607.jpg

shaq.jpg

no

and

NO

smh.gif

overall, it has to be Kobe (from MJ's last retirement)

There's few I'd rather have with the ball in their hands and the game on the line (or during the last 2 minutes, not just for one shot)...plus he's only gotten better as he's gotten older, making better decisions with the ball and not jacking it up all the time (which was the major complaint about his game). I know no one likes to talk about defense, but son's been a 7 time all-defensive selection (5 of them first team).

Please don't want to turn this into a Kobe vs. NBA thread.
eyes.gif

my bad, i thought you meant kobe was the best overall since mj retired.

i need to go to sleep.

The season is on the line and all you gotta do is make a FREE THROW with no one standing around

Shut the hell up man. Wow you sound like a nice guy. There was no time on the clock and if he made them they go to the tournament, if he misses, he doesn'tgo. Do you even know what kind of pressure that is?

why does everyone feel bad for Darius Washington when this little cocky mo'fo kept saying it was over before he got to the line? but it's funny witheveryone else "choking." Adam Morrison is "soft" cuz he was crying, yet they had to pick Washington up off the court out of his puddle oftears and y'all feel bad for him?

what about Fred Brown? for those that don't know, he's the Georgetown genius who signed, sealed, and delivered UNC their championship in '82. he's the idiot who passed the ball to James Worthy when they were down by 1 with plenty of time left.

that makes two of UNC's title games that ended with bonehead plays by the other team.

I would have felt bad for Washington had he not been so arrogant during his High School years, he thought he was the next big thing. Dude left a year to earlyand couldnt even make it to the NBA, I remember watching some show with him and he was talking about his AIM S/N being NBABOUND something, guess he doesnt usethat one anymore.

Add in pretty much every Cleveland sports moment for choke jobs as well....in all 3 major sports.

^^thats one of the reason why i didn't feel so bad for Darius Washington, dude was cocky as hell before even attempting the free throws.

Son is a MONSTER in the clutch...best player in the league since Jordan retired
Id post the vid of him throwing up air balls against the Jazz but the only video on youtube of it has swearing in it

bettis fumbling on the 1 toward the end of the game(even tho they won)
vanderjagt pushin it right in the same game to try to send it to ot
Detroit Lions on draft day
The mavs playoff performance last year
Ladainian vs the pats this year

just off the top

why does everyone feel bad for Darius Washington when this little cocky mo'fo kept saying it was over before he got to the line? but it's funny with everyone else "choking." Adam Morrison is "soft" cuz he was crying, yet they had to pick Washington up off the court out of his puddle of tears and y'all feel bad for him?
Exactly.

what about Fred Brown? for those that don't know, he's the Georgetown genius who signed, sealed, and delivered UNC their championship in '82. he's the idiot who passed the ball to James Worthy when they were down by 1 with plenty of time left.
frown.gif
...although I wasn't even born yet...I've seen thegame, and I'd have to believe Sleepy or Ewing woulda scored

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

why does everyone feel bad for Darius Washington when this little cocky mo'fo kept saying it was over before he got to the line? but it's funny with everyone else "choking." Adam Morrison is "soft" cuz he was crying, yet they had to pick Washington up off the court out of his puddle of tears and y'all feel bad for him?

It's NT, the land of Adam Morrison haters. What do you expect.

Shut the hell up man. Wow you sound like a nice guy. There was no time on the clock and if he made them they go to the tournament, if he misses, he doesn't go. Do you even know what kind of pressure that is?
Is that you, Darius? Were you crying again when you typed that?

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Shut the hell up man. Wow you sound like a nice guy. There was no time on the clock and if he made them they go to the tournament, if he misses, he doesn't go. Do you even know what kind of pressure that is?
Is that you, Darius? Were you crying again when you typed that?

laugh.gif
word... he was a D1 basketball player, he's supposed to beable to make a damn free throw. he wasnt asked to do something he couldn't do. this guy is acting like it was some unfair task or something.
and on topof that he acted cocky as hell. if you're gonna act like that you better deliver.

Originally Posted by dreClark

screw Darius Washington. that bum gave Louisville the Championship.

you can laugh at it cuz he kept saying "it's over" before he shot the free throws.
laugh.gif
it's soooooo over, huh.

can't find a vid, but what about Jay Williams against Indiana in '02.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

�Quoted for emphasis�
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Although I hate the Pacers, I hatethe Knicks even more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tron Burgandy

Originally Posted by dreClark

screw Darius Washington. that bum gave Louisville the Championship.

you can laugh at it cuz he kept saying "it's over" before he shot the free throws.
laugh.gif
it's soooooo over, huh.

can't find a vid, but what about Jay Williams against Indiana in '02.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

�Quoted for emphasis�
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Although I hate the Pacers, I hate the Knicks even more
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
he pushed Greg Anthony out of bounds

knigtngale, luke walton missed the rebound and kwAme brown did a fly-by on tim thomas like a friggin balerina to let him shoot an open 3..... its allgood...its payback time
devil.gif

at the reggie miller vid: although im not a huge fan of reggie (but im not a hater like most people), i think he has one the greatest jump shots in nba history

1. Super Bowl XLII
2. Bill Buckner 1986
3. Scott Norwood Super Bowl XXV
4. Portland vs. Lakers Game 7 2000 Western Conference Finals
5. 2006 and 2007 Dallas Mavricks chocking off the NBA Finals, and the 1st Round series
6. 1994 Seattle SuperSonics
7. 1993 Charles Smith Game 5 1993 Eastern Conference Finals vs. Chicago
8. 1995 Neil O'Donnell
9. Phi Slamma Jamma losing to NC State
10. Hue Hollins 1994 (Bulls get hosed out of a potential 4-peat)

Back
Top Bottom