Post your favorite choke jobs

Originally Posted by acidicality

That Darius Washington one isn't that funny, i felt terrible when i saw it.

*waits for Tony Romo Butterfinger incident to show up*

�Ask and you shall receive.........
roll.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

��

Originally Posted by tupac003

This one hurts me but...

Getting the suns down 3-1 and losing. Then kobe's game 7 performance
sick.gif
. He was god awful. Kinda glad it happened because it shut down some of the kobe lovers at my job. I like kobe and all but some folks think he is god. He is a great ball player but he is still human.

everyone knew kobe was sending a message in that 2nd half - charles may not have liked it but i did, thats the way kobe is on matters, serious, that teamthat lost to the suns was the same team for the past 2-3 yrs and management did nothing about it, kobe let em know that he was serious
- as for the series, the real choke job goes to whoever missed that rebound in game 5? and let tim thomas make a 3 to send it into over time (was it lamar? somebody tell me it was)

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

screw Darius Washington. that bum gave Louisville the Championship.

you can laugh at it cuz he kept saying "it's over" before he shot the free throws.
laugh.gif
it's soooooo over, huh.

can't find a vid, but what about Jay Williams against Indiana in '02.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nycknicks-
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
not cool posting that Red Sox vid

I had no idea Marv Albert was calling the Superbowl
eek.gif

speaking of the Blazers/Lakers- the Blazers announcers are CLASSIC in this vid
roll.gif

Nick Anderson's four missed free throws.. FOUR! Thanks for the championship *From Clutch City*

--'02 Kings. WCF Game 7 overtime against those guys called the Lakers I believe..... Dudes were 5 minutes away from the NBA Finals on their home floor.
--Heartbreeeeeeeak. It's been an uphill struggle ever since.
pimp.gif

--With the exception of Kermit the frog, the Kings absolutely choked.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by acidicality

That Darius Washington one isn't that funny, i felt terrible when i saw it.

*waits for Tony Romo Butterfinger incident to show up*

�Ask and you shall receive.........
roll.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

��

ohh the memories�

I broke my friends wedding picture that night by throwing a sofa pillow at the TV

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by tupac003

This one hurts me but...

Getting the suns down 3-1 and losing. Then kobe's game 7 performance
sick.gif
. He was god awful. Kinda glad it happened because it shut down some of the kobe lovers at my job. I like kobe and all but some folks think he is god. He is a great ball player but he is still human.

everyone knew kobe was sending a message in that 2nd half - charles may not have liked it but i did, thats the way kobe is on matters, serious, that team that lost to the suns was the same team for the past 2-3 yrs and management did nothing about it, kobe let em know that he was serious
- as for the series, the real choke job goes to whoever missed that rebound in game 5? and let tim thomas make a 3 to send it into over time (was it lamar? somebody tell me it was)
with our frontline of walton, odom, and kwame, it was had to be one of them
to top it off kwame was faked out of his #$@ by a simple fake by thomas and then drained a wide open 3

pimp.gif
@ that Kobe vid. Son is a MONSTER in the clutch...best player in the league since Jordan retired, without a doubt.

I can't find the actual vid of the homerun but Aaron Boone hitting the walk-off homerun in Game 7 of the ALCS (the Grady Little/Pedro fiasco) is just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here's a vid from a Red Sox fan recording it and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the Yankee fan pointing at them and
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the stunned look by the RedSox fan at 20 seconds.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

@ that Kobe vid. Son is a MONSTER in the clutch...best player in the league since Jordan retired, without a doubt.

duncan0607.jpg

shaq.jpg

no

and

NO

smh.gif

overall, it has to be Kobe (from MJ's last retirement)

There's few I'd rather have with the ball in their hands and the game on the line (or during the last 2 minutes, not just for one shot)...plushe's only gotten better as he's gotten older, making better decisions with the ball and not jacking it up all the time (which was the major complaintabout his game). I know no one likes to talk about defense, but son's been a 7 time all-defensive selection (5 of them first team).

Please don't want to turn this into a Kobe vs. NBA thread.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom