Post your fave Starbucks drink

Passion tea with apple juice.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Iced caramel machiatto. Extra syrup on the sides. Extra shot if its a writing night.
I'm going to try that right after I'm done with my Grande Caramel Frap.
laugh.gif

on a side note, how did you guys even learn to order your drink with extra syrup on the sides and a chocolate drizzle o_O

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Reading through some of these replies... this is why America is fat.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I forgot the name, but i think its called strawberry creme?...

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're thinking about the Strawberry Creme Frappuccino?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Chai Tea Latte. I suggest you guys try it.
This is good also. I get it usually when the weather's cold.

I've only been to Starbucks about 5 times in my life and I got either a caramel frap or a lemon cake thing

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're thinking about the Strawberry Creme Frappuccino?
YES...thanks bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

on a side note, how did you guys even learn to order your drink with extra syrup on the sides and a chocolate drizzle o_O

I usually see what people order ahead of me and if it looks good.. I'll order the exact same thing.

green tea lemonade or green tea frap no whip

they just opened one here at school and they are TERRIBLE. so freakin slow and the lineups are huge. they dont even know how to work the register. i bought aventi green tea latte, a venti ice coffee for my friend and 2 of those shortbread dip cookie things and the total was like 4 bucks
laugh.gif

sounds like most of you get cold drinks, what about when youre looking for a hot drink on a cold day?

One thing I hate about Starbucks is that cant put every drink on their menu in the stores, makes it hard to decide

Originally Posted by manamazing55

sounds like most of you get cold drinks, what about when youre looking for a hot drink on a cold day?
On a cold day when I want a hot drink, I usually go for a Caramel Macchiato, White Mocha, Mocha, Chai Tea Latte, Caramel Latte, or whatever elseI'm in the mood for that day.

Caramel Frappucino

I forgot this one drink off their secret menu, it tasted like captain crunch(the cereal). Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom