Post your Facebook status. Vol. "If I were a boy..."

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

last week it was lines from Heartless for me too (it must be breakup season)

before that i had a campaign against scoliosis
1st one: (thegr8blkhope) "would like to inform everyone still doing it that wearing your bookbag on one shoulder is NOT wavy, scoliosis is not what's poppin."

then everyone caught feelings (apparently i have a few friends with scoliosis) so i changed it to this

2nd: (thegr8blkhope) "is sorry if he offended anyone with his scoliosis comments, he has uploaded the song 'Shoulder Lean' by Young Dro to show his support for all of you."

im currently thinking of something comedic right now. i hate people who put all of their business out in their statuses.
laugh.gif

Mine says "GeminiFly" is fighting back against violence.

AJ 'goldNboi' Moses is wondering who those dudes were that stole the Cowboys unis and took the field yesterday... (go Cowboys!)

JDocs is "like when you find $20 in your winter jacket pocket"

it's getting cold out
smh.gif
but
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Chockiwi can't even open her eyes all the way! "Eeehh I had too much fun" Thanks for the FIX[emoji]9829[/emoji].

I've never had a Facebook status, but I could see myself making one someday. It would have to be a very special occasion...

"realizes who will always matter, who does matter, & who never did. #$$@ people from my past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to myfuture...

Back
Top Bottom